XTRADE SCAM £100,000 - NEED HELP

rajmadaher

Recruit
I need help , I told them i wanted to do SHARE TRADING AND FX . Make around 1K /day max less risk
Initialy i started my account with 1K
But Account manager put my money in indices DAX uprise and made 20K last tuesday was very happy.
She had an ITALY30 position which was losing in the morning she asked for 10K from 7 - 11pm she kept asking for 10k funds to save postion. I got dupped and ended up placing 40K by midday.
XTRADE kept complaining about docs .
I asked them to withdraw funds on tues 8,9,10,11 sept and stop trading but they didnt.
PLace stop loss postions on thursday which grew to 50K by friday.
My positions were closed by xtrade 70k PROFIT was in my account but I was still unable to withdraw funds .On Friday Afternoon 11th sept2015.
LOSS £90K due to bad advise and negligence of the xtrade company.
IF DOCS NOT COMPLETE NO TRADING SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED. (ALL VOID)
UNABLE TO WITHDRAW PROFITS NO TRADYING SHOULD BEEN ALLOWED
NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.-
SERIOUS NEGLIGENCE FROM XTRADE CAUSING £100000 losses to me,

Can anyone help . I dont know what to do.
Any help will be appreciated

Hi Mr. Raj,

Sadly and unfortunately....I lost usd4499 today. The exact amount of my deposit. I wanted to withdraw that money yesterday since I just borrowed it... my bad... i had to pay for the debt. As soon as i clicked the submit withdrawal button, Elana Solimon called me and asked me to trade, and that I should keep my promise that I would trade....I didn't want to but I felt guilty that she kept on calling me and she even asked me "you don't trust me?". Hmmm...i guess I am a poor judge and I really easily get persuaded by good words. Then when I asked her to call when I was only losing around 2500 usd, she called and told me that the market is moving slower than usual and that I should wait.... again my bad... I waited until all Usd 4499 is gone...

I am not saying I am not wrong but her telling me that I should trust her because she is an expert and that i should not worry... really nice promises has really persuaded me and gave me hope...

For all newbie traders like me....choose wisely and study first...that's what i am doing now. And with God's help... i am gonna get that money back in 10 folds.... karma is just around the corner..... ☺

Yes trading is a risk as what is mentioned in the disclaimer... but that risk added to the wrong advise... very unfortunate indeed!

I hope you get your money back Mr. Raj.

Hi Mr. Raj,

Sadly and unfortunately....I lost usd4499 today. The exact amount of my deposit. I wanted to withdraw that money yesterday since I just borrowed it... my bad... i had to pay for the debt. As soon as i clicked the submit withdrawal button, Elana Solimon called me and asked me to trade, and that I should keep my promise that I would trade....I didn't want to but I felt guilty that she kept on calling me and she even asked me "you don't trust me?". Hmmm...i guess I am a poor judge and I really easily get persuaded by good words. Then when I asked her to call when I was only losing around 2500 usd, she called and told me that the market is moving slower than usual and that I should wait.... again my bad... I waited until all Usd 4499 is gone...

I am not saying I am not wrong but her telling me that I should trust her because she is an expert and that i should not worry... really nice promises has really persuaded me and gave me hope...

For all newbie traders like me....choose wisely and study first...that's what i am doing now. And with God's help... i am gonna get that money back in 10 folds.... karma is just around the corner..... ☺

Yes trading is a risk as what is mentioned in the disclaimer... but that risk added to the wrong advise... very unfortunate indeed!

I hope you get your money back Mr. Raj.

Hello sir,

I am having problems with this company as well. I lost $19500 of my savings (all of it) due to the same problems that you had. I was wondering what happened to your case? Did karma pay back?

Thanks!

its with the phonix advisors
Hello, Rajmadaher. I, too, was badly scammed by XTRADE and in particular, Mark Adams. I don't have the funds to hire lawyers but I would like to get in touch with Phoenix Advisors to explore the possibility that they would take up my case. I would like to hear from you ASAP please. Befraca

Rajmdaher
I need help , I told them i wanted to do SHARE TRADING AND FX . Make around 1K /day max less risk
Initialy i started my account with 1K
But Account manager put my money in indices DAX uprise and made 20K last tuesday was very happy.
She had an ITALY30 position which was losing in the morning she asked for 10K from 7 - 11pm she kept asking for 10k funds to save postion. I got dupped and ended up placing 40K by midday.
XTRADE kept complaining about docs .
I asked them to withdraw funds on tues 8,9,10,11 sept and stop trading but they didnt.
PLace stop loss postions on thursday which grew to 50K by friday.
My positions were closed by xtrade 70k PROFIT was in my account but I was still unable to withdraw funds .On Friday Afternoon 11th sept2015.
LOSS £90K due to bad advise and negligence of the xtrade company.
IF DOCS NOT COMPLETE NO TRADING SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED. (ALL VOID)
UNABLE TO WITHDRAW PROFITS NO TRADYING SHOULD BEEN ALLOWED
NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.-
SERIOUS NEGLIGENCE FROM XTRADE CAUSING £100000 losses to me,

Can anyone help . I dont know what to do.
Any help will be appreciated

What a waste of money....i can trade for u if u dont mind. i dont trust xforex and Fxcm both are scam brokers. I only used igmarkets and Cityindex. So far i am earning as a side income and i am doing fine with 3k per month safe profprofiim ooking for partners also. Contact me at francisscamboy@stealyourmoney.com or wechat ID: francisscamboy if interested... learn and beat this market

Back