XTrader-FX.com (formerly Cryptopoint.com)

I have been in contact with an economic and finacial lawyer that told in my case, that no document or agreement done with an unregulated company with no license have any legal strenght. Those documents created by them can only be used as toilet paper or to put fire in the open stove!

Hi John78, what "Segregated accounts" team did not appreciate is that I am a lawyer (non-practising), so I proof-read the Agreement, and - funnily enough - your lawyer's opinion lines up with mine :eek:)

This is our conversation with a the Company lacking license everywhere!

Good Day John
I see you are not willing to have normal communication with the goal to find a deal, but wish to continue with you accusations.
This will be for sure taken into account by the court you mention.

Regards Toroption

My answer

To Senior Mangaer Fransesco (false name)
An Eu Citizen can`t have a deal and sign any contract in this situation with a unregulated and unlicensed firm that have hundreds of crime reports after them. Those documents are worthless, and can only be used as toilet paper!
Regards John

Terrible company , did stole $ 16 500 USD from me.

Hi John78. I don't know who "Toroption" is, but if he is genuine regarding the goal to find a deal he will understand that constructive observations about XFX's 'Agreement' aren't a declaration by you that you're not interested in helping clients (or yourself). XTrader FX had $23,315 dollars from me but honoured a $2k withdrawal in October 2018, so I'm still 'down' $21,315. Their Segregrated team came up with a figure of $16k owing to me, but as I've previously stated, they have produced no evidence or statement how they reach that figure.
Regards
John

Hi Guys. Anyone who has been scammed by xtraderfx I understand the EFRI are searching into reccovering these funds. If you do a search for the Fin telegram, this is an online news paper regarding cyber fruad and the EFRI are made of of many authorities in different jurastictions to attept to claim back lost funds. I have claimed nothing back yet but I beleive thier intentions are good, I have been added to a group chat of the victims where we can share info on the topic. I have ot sent any links so you can hopefully find this out on by your self. There are still so many scams out there as I understand any inofrmation uploaded to these cyber criminals has now been sold on so be careful who to trust if you are called. I originally found a post ad on facebook, and since writing this post I have found another. Often endoursed by a celebraty, and everytime has said it was on 'this morning' tv show. Lots of scams, share experiences, warn friends.As I understand it EFRI are at the time of writing this post trying toget those who conned us all through the Austrian Judicary system. EFRI are giving us updates on developments. I hope this can help someone. Any questions ill try to check back on this post. P

Thanks Ppotz for sharing your experience. Let's hope that folks can avoid these con-merchants 'scammers' and not endure high levels of stress. J

No problem. Something else to mention is that when I told my bank they dismissed it pretty quick and said they could not help. However I have since rang them again and managed to escalate it to Visa who deal with the banks so I think the more of us who take these steps the bigger the problem and moer obvious for the banks to resolve it should be. I beleive because of the PSPs taking the money on behalf of the scammers there are %100 legitimate companies to be heald accountable for this.

The news yesterday from Fintelegram was that the authoroties in Bulgaria is going to extradite the second leader in this Veltyco scam to Austria and awaiting trial.

Thanks Ppotz for sharing your experience. Let's hope that folks can avoid these con-merchants 'scammers' and not endure high levels of stress. J
Can you send an official invitation by option at your thread called invite the company?

Back