Xtream Forex

wsonic

Recruit
Hi all,

I am having problem in deposit with xtream forex.
The deposit is made using bitcoin.

Status shows that btc has been received since 17 June 2020.
I have chatted so many times, they claim that they have not received the btc yet.

Anyone here can help me?

Thank you.

Regards,
Kris M

Hi all,

I am having problem in deposit with xtream forex.
The deposit is made using bitcoin.

Status shows that btc has been received since 17 June 2020.
I have chatted so many times, they claim that they have not received the btc yet.

Anyone here can help me?

Thank you.

Regards,
Kris M
Did you send the screenshot or details of deduction BTC?

Did you send the screenshot or details of the deduction BTC?
Yes, all the proof of screenshots of deduction BTC and all the complete tracing/tracking clearance is already sent to them.

I chat with them every day, saying it will be updated soon.
Till now still no answer....They even did not reply to my email.

Yes, all the proof of screenshots of deduction BTC and all the complete tracing/tracking clearance is already sent to them.

I chat with them every day, saying it will be updated soon.
Till now still no answer....They even did not reply to my email.
Let's start with adding a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12999/xtreamforex-forex-brokers and then follow mine below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back