• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XtremePipPoacher.com (Drew Collinson)

General discussions of a financial company
Terrible Customer Service

Just bought this robot last week ($77) and cannot get customer service to respond to me about a simple MT4 question. So I have not even installed the software yet. They keep on trying to sell me what I already bought. On top of that, there are two add-ons ("upgrades") they don't mention in the initial ad, which is supposed to be a one-time purchase.

This is the first robot I have tried, so I will be eager to see your results (if I can ever get it downloaded).

Already tried and got triggerd but after 3 days. Floating for 2 days - loosing and day 3 got profit. But after got 20 pips I close the positions - wasting time and electricity.:mad:

Chris who runs the website fxtradingreviews.com has this to say about XtremePipPoacher:

"After I purchased XPP a few days ago it came to my attention that this robot is the exact same thing as Robovore, a robot that I've already tested extensively and discarded due to consistent poor performance."

Following are the "goodies" they offered to try to retain me after I submit my refund request to clickbank:

If you choose to stay with us, we can offer you a free trading coursecourtesy of INO.com and Market Club. This is genuinely of very high valuebut free to you only today.
We can also offer you the Forex Apocalypse EA. We have official resellrights for this excellent EA and will provide it to you free of charge. This robot turned a test account of $10k into almost $200k.It is 100%automatedand works on metatrader. For today only you can get this free of charge.

We will also be happy to give you free access to Forex Invincible: Ultimate ProTrader, ahigh quality trading indicator which is not currently available directly fromthe internetand has been priced at $199.

I am Testing

Hello
I tried Extreme pip poacher, going a bit into the unknown to see!.
I put in demo to August 2, 2010 at Alpari UK.
I send the statements so you can see for the first week!
I add that this is not the version XPP (which I got refunded) but version XPA (Extreme profit accelerator) that is the same as XPP but improved understand that in addition to the four basic cross cross AUDUSD CAD and USD

t2_pippeggr

saw2 nice trade-backs for profit on demo
`110 and `148 pips in all. traded as stated, took 50% at break even, pulled stop-loss and waited to see close.:D

Laurens

Back