XtremePipPoacher (XPP) launch sell page + emails seeded with forexinvincible.com urls

fbj

Private
  1. XPP sell page had one of the many 'click here' links hijacked and had http://1.fxinvinci.pay.clickbank.net/ instead of http://2.pipfx.pay.clickbank.net/
  2. email from support@xtremepippoacher.com which has at bottom, unsubscribe link Xtreme Pip Poacher
    This link goes to page that AWeber is service provider and the clickable picture on the page is FxInvincible's with its url URGENT: This Page Could Be Taken Down In Minutes
  3. unsubscribe link destination page also has "Return to Xtreme Pip Poacher" which again has link URGENT: This Page Could Be Taken Down In Minutes

NOTE: the above email (2) and unsubscribe page (2,3) incidents happened after XPP support had acknowledged irregularities and that they have dealt with the incident via email reply to 'you've been scammed' notice email previously sent to them (XPP support)

"We had found this out earlier,..."
and
"...we managed to catch it before it was too severe... We have now managed to solve the problem and everything is safe. "

It would appear that they have not cleared up anything and that a certain escalation of subversive tactics are being employed...

Footnote:
Do to something incorrect with the download containing .pdf + .ex4 and supporting Terminal files, XPP issued a download update.

Questions:
What was wrong with first product download?
What may be wrong with the second product download?

Why?
The Expert Advisor communicates with ??? servers when it runs.
What could it be doing if a hijacked version is running on live account?

It should be noted:
This XPP package may be very good.
This post is not about berating the product but to advise of experiences encountered and that something is not as it should be.

IOW:
Unlike the author, ALWAYS look at browser status bar when mouse cursor hovers over ANY link!
ALWAYS ask self: Is this the target link I expected?
If not why not?

Last edited:
Is this a Fraudulent copy ?

I'm just wondering what your experience has been with this EA?

I bought Xtreme Pip Poacher, there were lots of Upsells, and I began to wonder if this was a scam. I did not buy the upsells.

When I downloaded and installed this, I found that it was almost identical to Forex Robovore, For those that do not know this EA,:shocked: it has an unusual screen with lots of info on it. Furthermore some of the instruction wording is almost identical to Forex Robovore.

I have email the author of Forex Robovore - Allan Sykes - but not had a reply, maybe he is on holiday. I cannot believe that its similarity is a coinsidence, so until I get a reply from Alan I suggest some care !

It looks shady

I bought Xtreme Pip Poacher, there were lots of Upsells, and I began to wonder if this was a scam. I did not buy the upsells.

When I downloaded and installed this, I found that it was almost identical to Forex Robovore, For those that do not know this EA,:shocked: it has an unusual screen with lots of info on it. Furthermore some of the instruction wording is almost identical to Forex Robovore.

I have email the author of Forex Robovore - Allan Sykes - but not had a reply, maybe he is on holiday. I cannot believe that its similarity is a coinsidence, so until I get a reply from Alan I suggest some care !

I haven't purchased it yet, but the whole thing looks shady. I posted a question on the blog, and when I got a reply (in email) the responder just forwarded the response from the owner/boss (not Drew). I suspect the man in the video who claims to be Drew Collinson is just a paid actor, and this company sells EA's under different names a lot.

I emailed the owner/boss directly but he (obviously) never replied.
Imran Sadiq <aag2009@live.com>

"Drew" claims that he made this EA because he's tired of companies selling bad EA's, but his EA is strikingly similar to others I've seen. The affiliate site actually implies they sell EA's a lot. xtremepippoacher.com/affiliates.html

Drew said we would need the code he emailed us in order to get a copy of the software, but then when it released, they didn't even ask for a code.

I realize it was just a sales tool, but in my experience a liar is a liar. If he lies about a few things, he is probably lying about most of them.

That said, if anyone has experience with the performance of this EA, can you please post it in this forum:
Xtreme Pip Poacher | XtremePipPoacher.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Thanks,
~ Duane

I haven't purchased it yet, but the whole thing looks shady. I posted a question on the blog, and when I got a reply (in email) the responder just forwarded the response from the owner/boss (not Drew). I suspect the man in the video who claims to be Drew Collinson is just a paid actor, and this company sells EA's under different names a lot.

I emailed the owner/boss directly but he (obviously) never replied.
Imran Sadiq <aag2009@live.com>

"Drew" claims that he made this EA because he's tired of companies selling bad EA's, but his EA is strikingly similar to others I've seen. The affiliate site actually implies they sell EA's a lot. xtremepippoacher.com/affiliates.html

Drew said we would need the code he emailed us in order to get a copy of the software, but then when it released, they didn't even ask for a code.

I realize it was just a sales tool, but in my experience a liar is a liar. If he lies about a few things, he is probably lying about most of them.

That said, if anyone has experience with the performance of this EA, can you please post it in this forum:
Xtreme Pip Poacher | XtremePipPoacher.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Thanks,
~ Duane
I am running this on a demo account, as yet no completed trades after 48 hours, probably a bit early yet ! Will post here with any results. But there are so many similarities between this robot and Fore Robovore; They are even now sending out emails advising purchasers how to set it up for trading which are almost identical to emails that Alan Sykes sent out !

If Drew Collinson's XPP isn't a scam it sure has all of the earmarks. I too purchased XPP along with all the upsells. Was immediately assigned "Danielle"as my "personal success coach" always "at hand to help you." Had a question about installation but have not received an answer. It's been almost a week and many emails since then. Still receiving emails from "Danielle" regarding miscellany. It appears "Danielle" is merely the name of the autoresponder assigned to my purchase to keep me from informing Paypal and my bank of the scam and pulling the plug immediately.

xtreme Pip Poacher

well a weeks gone by and no profitable trades just 5 trades not closed showing a loss of £900 odd on a £5000 demo account.

So I emailed Clickbank and asked for a refund, and told them why.(Copy of another EA)

Just looked at my account with them and there is a reply from Drew Collinson(?) saying no problem I will get it in about ten days ? That's suspiciously long for a refund from Clickbank. But they are not usually a problem, so keeping my fingers crossed.

I am sceptical about XPP...

hi guys
I have purchased the XPP without the upsells, installed using the video and PDF manual, it is already running but no transaction shows completed, meaning no deal so far, later I got another email among many software sellers introducing :fxwealthmachine , a young man was explaining the software, I pushed the button for purchase just to try the next page and see the price and much to my surprise, I saw the same page I was refered when buying XPP and the price was USD.77.00 with conversion capability, I have no idea if this guy is selling the same XPP or XPP was scammer from the outset selling it in different names and brands, If a software is real ,why then should it be sold in different names .Please guid me if I am wrong. I STILL HOPE WHAT i HAVE PURCHASED IS A REAL FOTWARE .

Stop wasting money on EA's they never work long term and most don't even work short term.

Hi all,
I bought this when it came out. ran it on 2 demos and it made money so i went live.
Have been live for 2 months. Just original version not all the other 'buy' and subscribe monthly. But been thinking about subscribing and updating.
they send out emails every now and then promoting other stuff that i delete. My contact was 'Danielle' but out of the 4 odd times i wrote in, i only got one reply. It was professional enough.
My live account went down 700 pips the first few weeks and i was discouraged, but then shot up to be up 1200 pips. Now after 2 months live i am still up about 600 pips, running .1 lots on the four majors.
I have hope for this ea, and you can see the live screen shots of an account that is 3 months old here: (why i am upbeat)

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

and it is up $2900, and most lots traded are only about .1 - .2 lots in size.

My live account is up anway and that's what i wanted to say.

Back