1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xyber9Trends and Andi Hammer

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by dpowen, May 23, 2012.

1. dpowen

dpowen Private

The twitter handles @andi_hammer and @xyber9trends are running fake websites and profiles across facebook, linked in etc claiming to be associated with Haval Family Investment house in Switzerland with the goal being to lure unknowing traders into paying for their ridiculous trade signals.

This is a scam and another kind soul has put together this dossier on them at the following web address - Andi Hammer Baval Family Management Scam - Home

Hope this sames many of you good folks your time and money.

D

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Excellent research on that weebly site.

I did a little digging. xyber9trends.com claims to have been forecasting since 2006, but the domain was first registered in October of 2011. The current Whois data shows an address in Geneva, but it was originally registered to a Trend Corporation, Inc., 2020 Millers Path, Cumming, Georgia 30041

3. StarsPL456

StarsPL456 Recruit

Hey, not trying to defend anyone but I've been a subscriber there for a number of years and actually really like the service. The former site was just xyber9.com which has actually been around since early 07 i think.

Anyway.. my two cents.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I checked. That domain has been registered since 2006. They really should mention the old domain somewhere on the website.

Of course, then there is still the whole Andi Hammer and her fake pics and friends.

5. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I would like to thanks for sharing this one over here,

Thank YOU :)

6. teerichmond

teerichmond Recruit

Xyber9trends

Hi. Is Xyber9trends a scam? Anyone with any info regarding them?

: xyber9trends