• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Yadix.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear All,

We are often asked “what's the difference between the Yadix ECN accounts”, most traders think it’s only the commission, however, at Yadix our set-up is as such as there are real and highly valuable differences. Please see more below:

Scalper Account:
The account is designed for HFT systems, Scalper robots and any fast action EAs. Its backed up by focused liquidity that allow us to accept and support these strategies. Our technology means that 99.4% of trades are executed in 15 milliseconds or less, usually around 5 ms.

Pro Account:
This account is specifically linked to banks that provide consistent and tight spreads, with high-level execution quality and low costs, The account is perfect for professionals, experienced and profitable traders, and attracts Day Traders, Expert Advisors and manual Scalping clients.

VIP Account (by invitation only):
Our VIP account was created to support institutional level accounts such as large value accounts and ultra-high volume clients. The account offers the ultimate trading execution with inter-bank costs and can include a high-level FIX API for qualifying accounts.

You are invited to review our trading conditions, low trading costs, no strategy and no trading restrictions and benefit from trading freedom to maximize your full trading potential.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Regards,

George

Prohibiting links to your own site is rather strange)) It is also strange to somehow pip in a calm market. Is scalping designed for this? You have to play on news. All the profit is there, it seems to me
Playing on news is too risky a sport) How many cases have there been negative data for the USA, and the dollar is still growing? The reason is that the dollar is also a safe haven currency, there are other aspects ... In general, the forecast is easier in a calm market.

It seems to me that trading algorithms are designed in such a way as to profit from any movements. Surely there are some general rules that guide the entire forex market. For example, any jump in price will necessarily be offset by a subsequent rebound. I also read that the pound moves about 1,000 points a day. Meanwhile, in reality, all these fluctuations occur around the average price. The next day, the rate is the same as the day before. That's what you should use.

It seems to me that trading algorithms are designed in such a way as to profit from any movements. Surely there are some general rules that guide the entire forex market. For example, any jump in price will necessarily be offset by a subsequent rebound. I also read that the pound moves about 1,000 points a day. Meanwhile, in reality, all these fluctuations occur around the average price. The next day, the rate is the same as the day before. That's what you should use.
You're almost right. Sooner or later there is a movement that breaks this rule. If it wasn't for that, everyone would be on martingale

Based on my experience, I think that you can use more than one. I have my own ea for scalping, but in order to boost profitability, I am also using paid ea for scalping which this broker offers. Up to date, it was outputting profits.

Yh, that’s a smart move, using more than one ea seems good to me too. If it happens that one fails, the other is expected to at least make some profits. I would take that idea up to.

I have been seeing so much about Yadix having good ea services, please what is the expected returns from these ea provided

What is the best leverage?

There's really no expected returns, there is just a range of returns because there are different eas and the results also differ.. The plan I am in makes some daily profit but sometimes it makes losses, but the average winning trades are usually more than the losing trades. Sometimes I make up to like 10 percent in a week, and I hope it continues well. You could make research about the Yadix biggain scalp, it has been good. There are other plans, I know of the fx genius, you might try to get infomation about that too if you would like it

If the ea is nice and well built then it's better to choose 500:1 if you have a deposit below 2-3K

Back