Yadix of Belize and its regulatory IFSC are all scams and anti-investors

To everyone else beside scoundrels: we as investors, but even traders, could benefit from a healthy and functional regulator that could protect our investments in the event a fx broker mis-represented or misbehaved. But my experience has taught me that not all regulators are built the same. Hence, I have come across review of regualtors which says the top ones are of US and UK, then Aussie.
The other crappy pretender of regulator is "The Financial Commission" behind Amarkets.com
(see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...l-services-commission-legit.9984/#post-269096)

Oh Jesus, the financial commission? Seriously? Nearly every broker on that list is a bucket shop. There is a saying that "birds of a feather, flock together" .

Have you read this article yet: Is it really prime of prime? It is new here on FPA, but actually it's been out now for 5 years on other major forex news sites and blogs.

I keep saying that the root cause of the majority of scams is the sheer ignorance of the new investor/trader as to how market microstructure works.

Last edited:
Back