Yadix of Belize and its regulatory IFSC are all scams and anti-investors

WilsonW

Corporal
Beware of a huge scam of Yadix of Belize governed by equally anti-investor IFSC!!

Yadix presents its managed account with partial performance report, which I suspected was truncated only on the portion that had profits and those reports were never up-to-date!

I entered the program as an investor NOT TRADER! And Yadix could put the blame on me NOT ACTING AS A TRADER by cutting losses or managed the losing situation! These scums in Belize could not even tell between a trader and an investor! And Yadix has a dedicated webpage for investors: https://www.yadix.com/investors/ with plenty of "investment products" to pick from!!!!!!!
(see attachment: Copy Investment Strategies _ Social Trading.pdf

I repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belize fx brokers, Yadix being one, cannot tell between a trader and an investor!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giving the lame excuse that since I could setup VPS and EA with the guidelines provided, so they assumed I am a trader! Why would any profitable trader signed up for managed accounts?!

Beware!! Yadix portal offers plenty of "high-performing investment" products
(see attachment: Gmail - Performing Investment Products.pdf)

When I asked for performance proof of other sources. I was given 2 spreadsheet of 2 "clients" (see attachments: others_1_statement trufx.xlsx others_2_trufx statement.xlsx). In hindsight, these 2 records have a commonalities with the performance claim: they all are of a chopped-up period, and never longterm!
=========>>>> This is a warning sign to all potential investors<<<<<<============================

When you have a second thought and wanted to pull-out, Yadix will paint a rosy picture for you. (see attachment: Gmail - Withdrawal Request after massive drawdown scares pacify.pdf). DO NOT fall for this.

Nowhere in Yadix performance luring emails did Yadix mentioned it was an "overnight hit and run". When the show is over and being an investor, I demanded answers, Yadix would put every blame on "the investor", claiming:
1) the supposed investor should act (as if I were involved as a trader managing every aspect of the trading!
from the reply: "...Based on communications, we(Yadix) identified that Mr. Wong is an experienced trader that undoubtedly understands the risks of trading in the CFD markets....". This absolutely demented mind on the part of Belize person that cannot tell between the difference of trader and investor, says the more Belize is to be avoided to any potential investor who comtemplates their managed account no matter how attractive the "performance" may be. Beware that its "performances" were all rigged in the way that they were allowed (I suspected Belize lame ruling) to show you just the "performing period" and not the entire period to-date, which rises many red flags! (I failed to see, but here I am warning you all)
(see attachment: Gmail - Query regarding Account of Mr. XXX XXXX Wong No_ 59642634.pdf)

2) blaming the "investor" for choosing third party system
(see attachment: Gmail - Account 59642634 Follow Up.pdf)
despite the fact Yadix put this "system" on its portal and presents them as "proven and successful trading strategies for long-term proven high yield returns"! My foot!
(see attachment: portal_investor_page.png)
and actively promoting it through email blasts

3) the regulatory body of Belize, IFSC, is as good as none to the investors, because IFSC would take in all the broker had to say and not make anyone in Belize answerable to the investors.
(see attachment: Gmail - Query regarding Account of Mr. XXX XXXX Wong No_ 59642634.pdf)
the above gmail was even forwarded to me by the broker defending itself from all liabilities. If not for this single trace of evidence, I would have thought IFSC was not in existence at all since no reply, no acknowledgement, no apologies, nothing from IFSC.
=========>>> MAJOR WARNING: IFSC of Belize is useless to foreign investors!!<<<<<<=====================

Attachments

• Copy Investment Strategies _ Social Trading.pdf
    179.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Gmail - Account 59642634 Follow Up.pdf
    546.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Gmail - Performing Investment Products.pdf
    376.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gmail - Query regarding Account of Mr. XXX XXXX Wong No_ 59642634.pdf
    545.3 KB · Views: 0
  • portal_investor_page.png
    portal_investor_page.png
    947.1 KB · Views: 0
Beware of a huge scam of Yadix of Belize governed by equally anti-investor IFSC!!

Yadix presents its managed account with partial performance report, which I suspected was truncated only on the portion that had profits and those reports were never up-to-date!

I entered the program as an investor NOT TRADER! And Yadix could put the blame on me NOT ACTING AS A TRADER by cutting losses or managed the losing situation! These scums in Belize could not even tell between a trader and an investor! And Yadix has a dedicated webpage for investors: https://www.yadix.com/investors/ with plenty of "investment products" to pick from!!!!!!!
(see attachment: Copy Investment Strategies _ Social Trading.pdf

I repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belize fx brokers, Yadix being one, cannot tell between a trader and an investor!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giving the lame excuse that since I could setup VPS and EA with the guidelines provided, so they assumed I am a trader! Why would any profitable trader signed up for managed accounts?!

Beware!! Yadix portal offers plenty of "high-performing investment" products

When I asked for performance proof of other sources. I was given 2 spreadsheet of 2 "clients" (see attachments: others_1_statement trufx.xlsx others_2_trufx statement.xlsx). In hindsight, these 2 records have a commonalities with the performance claim: they all are of a chopped-up period, and never longterm!
=========>>>> This is a warning sign to all potential investors<<<<<<============================

When you have a second thought and wanted to pull-out, Yadix will paint a rosy picture for you. (see attachment: Gmail - Withdrawal Request after massive drawdown scares pacify.pdf). DO NOT fall for this.

Nowhere in Yadix performance luring emails did Yadix mentioned it was an "overnight hit and run". When the show is over and being an investor, I demanded answers, Yadix would put every blame on "the investor", claiming:
1) the supposed investor should act (as if I were involved as a trader managing every aspect of the trading!
from the reply: "...Based on communications, we(Yadix) identified that Mr. Wong is an experienced trader that undoubtedly understands the risks of trading in the CFD markets....". This absolutely demented mind on the part of Belize person that cannot tell between the difference of trader and investor, says the more Belize is to be avoided to any potential investor who comtemplates their managed account no matter how attractive the "performance" may be. Beware that its "performances" were all rigged in the way that they were allowed (I suspected Belize lame ruling) to show you just the "performing period" and not the entire period to-date, which rises many red flags! (I failed to see, but here I am warning you all)

2) blaming the "investor" for choosing third party system
(see attachment: Gmail - Account 59642634 Follow Up.pdf)
despite the fact Yadix put this "system" on its portal and presents them as "proven and successful trading strategies for long-term proven high yield returns"! My foot!
(see attachment: portal_investor_page.png)
and actively promoting it through email blasts

3) the regulatory body of Belize, IFSC, is as good as none to the investors, because IFSC would take in all the broker had to say and not make anyone in Belize answerable to the investors.
the above gmail was even forwarded to me by the broker defending itself from all liabilities. If not for this single trace of evidence, I would have thought IFSC was not in existence at all since no reply, no acknowledgement, no apologies, nothing from IFSC.
=========>>> MAJOR WARNING: IFSC of Belize is useless to foreign investors!!<<<<<<=====================
you got scam by a money manager and you blame the regulator of that country.

1) Leave a review of your experience about Yadix.com here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9176/www.yadix.com . Link to this thread if you are given the option to do so.

2) begin gathering evidence of broker's wrong actions. Follow these guidelines: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ic-markets.59108/page-6#post-334518

3) Majority of forex brokers are bucketshops pretending to be legitimate brokers. Educate yourself on the different type of brokers here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

4a) when this thread is 96 hours old, you may formally invite them to the thread. Follow this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

4b) in the mean time, you can informally invite them by emailing their support and send them the url of this thread and invite them to discuss publically why they committed the wrong actions against you.

you got scam by a money manager and you blame the regulator of that country.

You seemed to have your agenda for Belize! Go read my comments before you comment! I am reporting scams here by my own experience, who are you defending?

I said IFSC is not pro-investors and IFSC never answered me anything about my complaint! It is an entire different encounter I faced with regulator of Australia. The regulators of Belize and Australia are worlds apart.

You seemed to have your agenda for Belize! Go read my comments before you comment! I am reporting scams here by my own experience, who are you defending?

I said IFSC is not pro-investors and IFSC never answered me anything about my complaint! It is an entire different encounter I faced with regulator of Australia. The regulators of Belize and Australia are worlds apart.
well i hope everything works out for you, wish you the best, i trade my own money with fxchoice and a few other brokers and make a living doing so.

To everyone else beside scoundrels: we as investors, but even traders, could benefit from a healthy and functional regulator that could protect our investments in the event a fx broker mis-represented or misbehaved. But my experience has taught me that not all regulators are built the same. Hence, I have come across review of regualtors which says the top ones are of US and UK, then Aussie.
The other crappy pretender of regulator is "The Financial Commission" behind Amarkets.com
(see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...l-services-commission-legit.9984/#post-269096)

What the guy is doing isn't helping anyone coming to FPA but seems to defend and restoring any confidence left on the trashy IFSC. We come to FPA to report forex scams with our real-life experience and real loss of hard money to warn others of real pitfalls against what this guy is blowing hot-air and trying to whitewash the cold hard facts. Beware of the real agenda behind him.

I give credit where it is due, so do I give discredit where it is also due.

There is too much integration of the money manager within the broker's facility to discharge their relationship altogether. Right in the broker's client portal we could choose the managed account is one clear sign. The other sign is the broker actively and integrally promote the managers' "distorted" performances. "Distorted" for the fact that only the profitable period was shown and not the longer term till to-date performance. After being through this ordeal, I reckoned both are the clear signs of danger. And frankly the broker mis-represented in legal term.

Giving of partial profitable performance report is to me a clear case of misrepresentation.

By displaying registration with an ineffective regulator is another misrepresentation.

misrepresentation = the action or offence of giving a false or misleading account of the nature of something.

We as common investors might not be able to do much to change the nature of a regulator of any country. Hence, I am here to warn as many out there - do not try it with your money!

there is no regulator in the world that can protect your investment, go ask bernie madoff investors

What many do not understand is that the regulator provides a framework in which to operate. Depending on their level of proactive enforcement, they can stop certain obvious frauds and encourage a certain degree of trust. But the investor still has some personal responsibility to ensure the people they are working with are trustworthy (or rather creditworthy).

In most cases, particularly offshore regulation, it is reactive. Meaning they will only act after the fact. I sent an email several days ago to Vanuatu financial commission, and have yet to receive even a basic reply.

Back