Yadix took away ~24500€ of my profits

What now? Yadix obviously does not care about this thread, because it has been over a week since the first invitation to join the discussion here. I was wondering how is Gallant Capital Markets related to this issue? Because Yadix is their white label, I have heard that white labels have limited powers and more important stuff like security related issues, backoffice conducts are done by the prime brokerage itself, which would be Gallant Capital Markets...or is it in the sole discretion of the white label to delete profits etc?

What now? Yadix obviously does not care about this thread, because it has been over a week since the first invitation to join the discussion here. I was wondering how is Gallant Capital Markets related to this issue? Because Yadix is their white label, I have heard that white labels have limited powers and more important stuff like security related issues, backoffice conducts are done by the prime brokerage itself, which would be Gallant Capital Markets...or is it in the sole discretion of the white label to delete profits etc?

Did you file an FPA court case? If not, please do so. When the verdict comes in, the warning would be placed on all associated companies pages.

I did file a case and the official invitation has also been sent to Yadix, but no reply to that either.

I did file a case and the official invitation has also been sent to Yadix, but no reply to that either.

Usually, brokers tend not to answer traders they just scammed unless it gets real (FPA court), and if by then they don't want to answer, then they would have started their way to the bottom. I believe their is another complaint from someone else about this broker too. A third one would cause a scam finding on the FPA. Let them attract clients then.

I have heard also that someone or some group was scammed for over 100K € by Yadix. Its almost 60-70K € within the traders group that I am in.

Yadix has non challant attitude towards matters affecting their customers' welfare, but would waste no time in taking away your profits. Forex peace army should go hard on scam forex houses like yadix. Affected customers should always file court cases once they notice any form of irregularities on their account. Yadix look unserious and unresponsive. Their attitude towards customers show and already explains how they conduct their business. Yadix as a forex broker has failed it customers. You will get the impression that that yadix is good for news trading strategies which is most customers' main speciality, but it's all lies.

The FPA could go much harder on them if people who have complaints would open their own threads, provide details, and follow through.

Boss09 have you ever contacted their customer support ? What makes you think they have non-Chalant attitude toward their customer welfare? I always contact support when I have any problem and they always solve it for me. Yadix has it representative On FPA try to contact the, you would get the help you need from my experience in Forex trading , its only yadix that offer guaranteed 100% true STP broker model offer direct market access there by protecting your trading strategy from requites, execution delays or manipulation. To me, yadix is a Forex broker with execellent executions. Heir payment option (when withdrawing) use skill and loads of other options. I really commend yadix on the guaranteed customer satisfaction.

Boss09 have you ever contacted their customer support ? What makes you think they have non-Chalant attitude toward their customer welfare? I always contact support when I have any problem and they always solve it for me. Yadix has it representative On FPA try to contact the, you would get the help you need from my experience in Forex trading , its only yadix that offer guaranteed 100% true STP broker model offer direct market access there by protecting your trading strategy from requites, execution delays or manipulation. To me, yadix is a Forex broker with execellent executions. Heir payment option (when withdrawing) use skill and loads of other options. I really commend yadix on the guaranteed customer satisfaction.

Back