Yadix took away ~24500€ of my profits

Yadix adopts a receptive and high responsive attitude towards matter affecting especially their customers. They are hardly after the propts. It is only a Aty that some People wese caught up in the scam Forex homes, it not enough reasm though for them to file a court case. The Forex peace amry should not even come arrugaohere vhose to the matter. Yadix without doubt in serious and responsible, the way they treat and hardly their customers is just is one of the best things to have happened give that they are exceptional at news trading strategies, which of course is most customer specially. And all of these are true.

Do you even know what non-chalant means? You just don’t come online and say words you don’t even know how to spell. It is laughable to see people calling yadix an unserious Forex broker. I have been trading with yadix for many years, I never had issues in profits, may be you are using some system to cheat brokers and then you protest when you dropped . talking about their customer support is very impressive, reaching them is the easiest, they are quick to resolve all questions and complains. I choose yadix Forex any day or time because of it extensively nice and easy to use interface .

It so funny how people call yadix a scam . with my many years of experience in Forex trading, I should give yadix a thumbs up for being very unique and straight forward in their dealings with me. People use fraudulent methods to trade, I think that is bad, when they gets hard on you, You turn to FPA for help. It doesn’t make sense. You complain of yadix customer support. Frankly speaking, they have got one of the best customer support crew around. you said news trading is your specialty, have you tried making research on how it works? Don’t just bring everything to FPA. Try to investigate issues before you begin defaming an innocent broker.

I see it as offensive to call yadix a scam for a crime not committed by them but by the nature of the market. Most times some HI- Tech devices used by this some Forex broking firms detect some fraudulent activity on our account and see it as a threat. it’s so unfortunate they found out some predating activity on your account. But thank God you got your money. As a trader on yadix, I am sure I don’t go against it terms and condition besides yadix laws is an accommodative law that everybody can enjoy. Since I started training with yadix, if I have any issue or I notice any problem I turn to their ever listening customer support.

Do you even know what non-chalant means? You just don’t come online and say words you don’t even know how to spell.

Double-fail.

1. It's nonchalent. No hyphen required. Maybe you shouldn't use words you don't know how to spell either. :p

2. Read Boss09's post more closely. He clearly was trying to claim that Yadix isn't a scam. Spam Cat's got him labelled as one of your group. Freelance spammers really should coordinate themselves better. Attacking your own only people makes you look even more stupid than the spam you spew.

So, how much did Yadix pay you losers per post?

Back