Yahoooooo. I have won the case against GCI.

Sir help me

Sir,

I was really sorry to hear about your son Mr Sibali.

And am also touched by your courage in fighting back with GCI.

Actually my account is all of a sudden closed by them with 4100 usd as balance. They are also not located in belize anymore. So plz quide me how to retreive my money back.

Thanx in advance.

Plz reply me on my email also.

Mukti Balani

Congrats pal

This i s a sweet victory. It should serves as a good precedent for forex traders anywhere in the world. My advice to forex traders is to look for good forex brokers who will not swindle you.

You may think financial fraud is only from developing countries. You will be surprised what is happening in the so called developed countries.

God help us.

Sibali did not win any case against GCI Financial...

Hi FPA members,

As proposed by Gerard from the FPA Investigations Team, I am posting here what really happened regarding Sibali’s claim of winning a case against GCI.

Before I start, please note that Gerard only offered that I post here. He did not decide if my explanations were true or not. The bellow does therefore NOT represent his nor the FPA’s opinion on this matter.

Back to the case. As you can see by reading Sibali’s various posts in this thread, he claims multiple times that he won a case against GCI Financial and even promises to post the court’s order here in this thread. Court judgment that he never ended up posting…

The explanation to this “omission” is quite simple:

SIBALI DID NOT WIN ANY CASE AGAINST GCI FINANCIAL

Attached and transcribed by myself, you’ll find a document from the court proving what I am saying.

Important: Note the date of the document because I have no doubt that Sibali will once again (he did it in our email exchanges with Gerard) provide what he calls his “proof”. The problem with the document he will be posting is that it is dated from July of the same year… I believe you’ll all understand what that means.

Here we go:

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BELIZE A.D. 2010

CLAIM NO 99 OF 2010

BETWEEN:
EJAZ HUSSAIN Claimant
AND
GCI Financial LTD Defendant

NOTICE OF DISCONTINUANCE

TAKE NOTICE that the Claimant hereby wholly discontinues this Claim. The Notice of Discontinuance is served on every party to the proceedings.

DATED the 17th day of September, 2010

SIGNED:
GLENN D. GODFREY & CO. LLP
Legal Practitioner for the Claimant

TO:
BARROW & Co.
Attorneys-at-Law
1440 Coney Drive
Belize City, Belize
Attorneys for the Defendant

I believe that is quite clear no?

I’m sure Sibali will post a thousand excuses of why this happened … excuses of why he DID NOT win any case. So if he tries to explain why he did not pursue the case he’ll be proving my point (if still needed…).

But whatever he says, make no mistake:

THE CASE DID NOT CONTINUE AT SIBALI’S OWN REQUEST… NOT GCI, NOT ANYBODY ELSE.

HE was the one who asked that the case be closed with the ONLY condition that he not have to pay the case expenses. GCI accepted those terms and therefore paid for HIS expenses…. let’s say we were trying to be nice.

So the title of this thread, and all Sibali’s claims at winning in court against GCI are lies. Plain and simple.

I have tried everything in my power to have this thread removed discretely for Sibali’s sake but have not succeeded. However, I now think the lies have gone on for long enough so I am exposing his lies in his own thread.
We have been discussing this with both Gerard and Sibali for 4-5 months and if needed I can show you the email exchanges but I’m not sure that would help anything

I do welcome inquiries ANY of you may have, concerning this or any other subject and I’ll do my best to find the answers to ANY question you might come up with. Simply contact me by email at the following address:

cm@gcitrading.com

My excuses for the huge post.

Best Regards,
David
GCI Financial

Attachments

• Notice of discontinuance-Ejaz Hussain v GCI Financial Ltd.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 7
Looks more to me like Sibali won in March 2010, then discontinued the case in September 2010. That would make Sibali's initial claim of victory a true statement.

A discontinuance would indicate that he agreed to stop seeking the monetary judgment. That doesn't sound exactly the same as a formal overturning of the initial ruling where Sibali won the case against GCI.

Back