Yahoooooo. I have won the case against GCI.

Sibali

Corporal
YO peeps.

GCI busted in the Supreme Court. I have won the Case and now on their nees they have to pay me. I'll be posting the court order's soon here as i didn't receive it YET.
M so Happy. The most 2 happiest day of my life ( 1st one was my marriage day)

Always here to help.
Anyone need info on how i did, will be my pleasure to help
God bless you all. God bless you FPA!!!

Congratulations!

I asked you in the other thread about costs. Can you specify how much you had to pay upfront to go through this formal legal process? I'm wondering whether such costs are so high such that traders decide not to pursue formal legal action, especially if the amounts in question are not large.

I assume GCI will now have to pay your legal fees. Is that correct?

Congratulations!

I asked you in the other thread about costs. Can you specify how much you had to pay upfront to go through this formal legal process? I'm wondering whether such costs are so high such that traders decide not to pursue formal legal action, especially if the amounts in question are not large.

I assume GCI will now have to pay your legal fees. Is that correct?

I had to pay $2000 as upfront. Well yes not all but about 90% of Legal fee will be paid by GCI

Congratulations from me, too! Your case should encourage all scammed traders to take legal action. Let´s chase those scam brokers down to the end of the world by enforcement of all available laws!

I had to pay $2000 as upfront. Well yes not all but about 90% of Legal fee will be paid by GCI
Thanks, it's a great victory.

So did GCI actually surrender and agree to pay you, or is there a chance that they will fight back?

Could you have gone through this process and get this same result if GCI were completely unregulated?

Did you have to be physically present in Belize, in which case you would have had to pay for air travel?

I hope you don't mind these questions, but more information about your experience will be very useful in case any of us here will need to go through formal legal action against a broker in the future.

Thanks, it's a great victory.

So did GCI actually surrender and agree to pay you, or is there a chance that they will fight back?

Could you have gone through this process and get this same result if GCI were completely unregulated?

Did you have to be physically present in Belize, in which case you would have had to pay for air travel?

I hope you don't mind these questions, but more information about your experience will be very useful in case any of us here will need to go through formal legal action against a broker in the future.

well they surrendered. they could not provide their Defence in time.( There was no defence in the first place) So i got the default judgment. So now they can't fight back. The order is already given.
No i don't think so i would have got the same results if they were not regulated.
I am from Pakistan, i hired the attorney via internet.

Did you find the lawyer yourself or did Forex Peace Army take care of that?
Obviously a lawyer who deeply understands forex trading would be required, which may be difficult to find. So I'm wondering whether Forex Peace Army, as a last resort or later part of a formal scam investigation, assigns a lawyer for you to do the actual legal case paperwork. It would be a win-win situation if this is the case, so that the victim gets an experienced lawyer to fight and I'd assume Forex Peace Army gets a well deserved commission if the case is won.

Would you have had to appear physically in the Belize court if they had decided to fight in court?

Did you find the lawyer yourself or did Forex Peace Army take care of that?
Obviously a lawyer who deeply understands forex trading would be required, which may be difficult to find. So I'm wondering whether Forex Peace Army, as a last resort or later part of a formal scam investigation, assigns a lawyer for you to do the actual legal case paperwork. It would be a win-win situation if this is the case, so that the victim gets an experienced lawyer to fight and I'd assume Forex Peace Army gets a well deserved commission if the case is won.

Would you have had to appear physically in the Belize court if they had decided to fight in court?

Well no, FPA did not assign a lawyer for me, Yes it was very hard to find a lawyer, it took me like 4 months. But with the help of (Someone) the lawyer was able to understand my case and Forex.
We informed upfront to the court that i cannot appear physically in court, so my lawyer will do all.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And there was MUCH rejoicing!

Thanks Pharaoh.
Tomorrow i'll be posting the courts order here and inform you peeps about the next step we will take.
I have to sign some documents and send them back to Belize and after that it will be Gci's worst night mare, they have to pay me my funds back!!!
(You can't imagine my feelings when i type, THEY HAVE TO PAY ME MY FUNDS) ha ha.
Ciao

Back