Yen Strength

Rambo35

Corporal
The Japanese Yen has strengthened over the past few trading sessions and after the USDJPY broke down from the 100 level we may see the 95 level targeted next over the next few trading weeks. History tends to repeat itself and we could see a stronger Yen over the summer months and into fall unless some major unforeseen event will cause the Yen to weaken.

I would not be surprised to see a set to lower highs and lower lows going forward on all Yen crosses. Interesting to see how the Yen behaves going forward as analysts are all over the place with their year-end predictions as always. The majority tends to be in the camp calling for a much weaker Yen going forward and have a 2015 target of 120. I think we will see more of the same out of Japan as we have in the past two decades.

In the age of the currency war and mass manipulation from most of the central banksters of the world just like the FED going against BOJ is very dangerous and possibly even more so with BOJ as their printing more money than the FED and with a strong NFP tonight this may be the trigger of the "major unforeseen event causing the yen to weaken" and take out the stop's above the last high of 103.75 USDJPY

Technically we did get the lower low on USDJPY D1 back in June and I did get the sell signal on H4 near the beginning of last month but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger, just to risky for me!

I would like to see a much deeper retracement to around 89.35 - 84.80 so I can start looking for buy signal's but I'm not holding my breath and yes IMHO I do only think this will be a retracement and not a reversal as the BOJ have just started!

Back