yesoption.com worried if scam

new2binary

Recruit
I recently lost a lot of money on some bad advice given by my yesoption.com broker, however when I opened my account they told me it was completely risk-free, meaning if I lose the money I can get it all back. If this is true then I would be happy to keep trading since not all trades were bad but if they don't honour the risk-free promise I am worried this could be a scam broker. Any experience with this broker?

Hi, I am following them already for a while, and lost money too. There service is oké, but they are not regulated. I am wondering if you get your money back. I don't know if they give you a bonus when you started. I hope not. i don't know how much you put in your account. But the 25 dollars minimum per trade is a lot. especially if you use the double strategy, but it can be profitable. And watch out for the news announcements.

I recently lost a lot of money on some bad advice given by my yesoption.com broker, however when I opened my account they told me it was completely risk-free, meaning if I lose the money I can get it all back. If this is true then I would be happy to keep trading since not all trades were bad but if they don't honour the risk-free promise I am worried this could be a scam broker. Any experience with this broker?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back