• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss YesTrading.com (was YesOption.com)

General discussions of a financial company
This company may not be an outright scam but they are certainly not interested in making you money, only taking your money. I invested $3,000 and with the help of a broker gained another $2,000. However when I put in a withdrawal request for $2,000 I was told I needed to trade some more to get money back. I was then coached by broker to make numerous trades with the eventual effect of losing $5,000.

I know others have lost much more but we all hate to be taken for fools and lose anything, so stay away from this company you can be sure they will suck you in with promises and you will end up losing money in the end

Be Warned!!
i was with yesoption in 2017 deposited $5800 and made $13000 in two months tried to withdraw some money out
they didn't reply and when they did said I had low margin or in correct paper work then they lost all my money need my money back

Back