Yodagala.com and shiyiounu.com

Marley12

Recruit
Please avoid these companies at all costs

Run by the same people or person. Complete scam.

They will not complete my withdrawal request. Customer service keep telling me I am in a queue, the only way I can complete my withdrawal is to become a VIP. To become a VIP, I need to transfer more money.

The website states “regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC:312/16)”. That is false, CySEC:312/16 relates to a different company.

The contact information is very limited, only an email address, they will never reply to the email.

The only possible communication is through whattsapp.

Do not deposit money or deal with these companies!!

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 1

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel

They will not complete my withdrawal request. Customer service keep telling me I am in a queue, the only way I can complete my withdrawal is to become a VIP. To become a VIP, I need to transfer more money.

The website states “regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC:312/16)”. That is false, CySEC:312/16 relates to a different company.

The contact information is very limited, only an email address, they will never reply to the email.

This is just a warning or you are having issues with them too?

SimonEngland

Recruit

I am a VIP and I have been waiting 5 weeks for Shiyiounu to action my withdrawal request. They now say that the account is suspended whilst verification is confirmed by the platform. What does this mean?

So in summary they have my funds, my profit and also have frozen the trading account.

Does anyone know a contact email or address that I can take this matter up with MT5 platform?

Shiyiounu do not reply to emails and the Manager has disappeared from WhatsApp.

Any ideas greatly received..

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I am a VIP and I have been waiting 5 weeks for Shiyiounu to action my withdrawal request. They now say that the account is suspended whilst verification is confirmed by the platform. What does this mean?

So in summary they have my funds, my profit and also have frozen the trading account.

Does anyone know a contact email or address that I can take this matter up with MT5 platform?

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Marley12

Recruit

Hi Simon

Sorry to read about your problems as well.

My account has been frozen as well.

I would appreciate some advice, if anyone has any

These brokers are complete scams, do not use them or deposit money with them!!!