Romance Scam Yong Ying Global Investment Scam (www.fx-yongying.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Asking victims to pay taxes is part of the scam to steal even more money. Only your government (Sweden) can collect taxes you owe for investment income.
She still writes to me as if nothing had happened

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-110023_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215-110023_WhatsApp.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20221215-110141_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215-110141_WhatsApp.jpg
    744.6 KB · Views: 28
Yes, if is it possible, send to me links, I can spread this information
FCA

FBI

GASO

She still writes to me as if nothing had happened
See the thread below, post 5 shows a lot of the script in English that is used by the scammers.

I was tried with this scam. But they tried and failed. I wanna tell you my story because the scam was quite elaborate. Maybe this will help someone....

This person with asian profile in Tinder matched with me. Pics looked like real person not filtered. Quite classy, not ultra cute. She was few kilometres away from my location.
We chatted few days and she asked if Whatsapp was ok for me. We went there and continued. She told me his dad was owner of a financial data analyst company in HK. And had a reputed background in FI sector. She had been learning few years of Forex trading from him. She told nift background stories of herself and was acting like falling in love and wanting the future with me etc.
Now to the scam details...

She asked me to install Metatrader 5 so that I could learn Forex trading. She asked me for very detailed step by step screenshots in going through the registration prosess. The broker was to be this Yong Ying. Then she taught me how to make trades there. Few days after she told there was a market signal and asked me to follow her. First I was to add crypto from the quotas in MT5. Then to buy (in demo mode luckily) that asset. I did. Then the price started to soar up. After 25min she told me to sell the asset and close the trade. It would be a good trade, if it would be according to the REAL MARKET DATA.

She then started to pressure me to establish crypto wallet and put money, 500-2000$ there. Not too much at the first time because she didn't want me to lose anything if trades went to south.
I LUCKILY told her I gotta think this for a while.

Next day I compared the price of this crypto asset in REAL MARKET DATA to YONG YING DATA. And also I picked random MT5 brokers data to comparison to be sure. The Yong Ying data WAS MISSMATCHED FOR THAT EVENING. The comparison data matched with the asset's market data (of course).
Conclusion: the broker I was making a trade was falsified it's trading data to LURE ME.

She never admitted that she was scamming me. I luckily know basic things in asset trading markets. Price of an asset is always same in regulated brokers using regulated market. When told her about my data comparisions, she explained me the brokers are all different. Well yes, but if the broker falsifies market data then the broker is not working in real market and is in no way to be trusted. Why? Well, because it does not trade in REAL market and can not be hold responsible of market moves which are not happening in real market.

She said me really quick after I put screenshots from market graphs: hey there is a trend signal, father just called. I told her, Im in if I can pick a broker of my choice to ensure we were operating in a real asset market. For that she replied: if you don't wanna learn, ask someone else to teach. WT actual F?

Well this whole event was very helpful. I learned much about exiting new scamming practices, asian dating culture from her and YouTube I decided to look info from, English, being generally polite (not my strong suite) and mental fortitude. Lost few hours time in about week and had a slight one hour emotional down.
So to say: I ended up on winning side.
Most sincerely hope, you will too!!!
Hello!
I wish I did some research before I started with this, and read your story!
I just found out here that the whole thing is a scam. I've put in 9K and seems like they're gone!
The history you telling here, is like I would have told mine, exactly same thing.
After I had done some trading for while, she informed me that there was an event with a bonus. If you agreed to deposit from 10k or more you would receive a bonus, in my case , deposit 10k and a 1k bonus. There was no instructions or requirements told then.
After a few days, she kept asking me for when I would do the deposit, but I told her it would take some time.
Then I get a message from the customer service that the event will close and I had to deposit within 3 days or my account would be temporarily frozen.
I said its not possible to do the deposit in such short notice.
This is a few weeks ago, and now she started to ask about the deposit again.
Luckily I haven't done it , and looks like this is it, just has to accept the loss
She said as soon as the deposit was done I could withdraw my profit.
I confronted here with the stories from this page, but don't admitting anything about it's a scam.
Looks like she's gone silent now, no replies.

Hello!
I wish I did some research before I started with this, and read your story!
I just found out here that the whole thing is a scam. I've put in 9K and seems like they're gone!
The history you telling here, is like I would have told mine, exactly same thing.
After I had done some trading for while, she informed me that there was an event with a bonus. If you agreed to deposit from 10k or more you would receive a bonus, in my case , deposit 10k and a 1k bonus. There was no instructions or requirements told then.
After a few days, she kept asking me for when I would do the deposit, but I told her it would take some time.
Then I get a message from the customer service that the event will close and I had to deposit within 3 days or my account would be temporarily frozen.
I said its not possible to do the deposit in such short notice.
This is a few weeks ago, and now she started to ask about the deposit again.
Luckily I haven't done it , and looks like this is it, just has to accept the loss
She said as soon as the deposit was done I could withdraw my profit.
I confronted here with the stories from this page, but don't admitting anything about it's a scam.
Looks like she's gone silent now, no replies.
Hello!
I'm sorry about your loss!
If you made a deposit of 10K to receive a 1K bonus, then you would be told that there are 2 steps in this event, that is, after 10K you need to apply 2 more times more, namely another 20K ,,, after that, if you want to withdraw your the funds will tell you that you must first pay the tax...I went all the way but did not pay the tax because I realized that it was a scam, I replenished the deposit by 5K USDT, then by 10K USDT and eventually lost about 20 thousand euros ...
P.S. This person and MetaTrader5 VIP Customer Support are probably the same person, or at least accomplices

Attachments

• 20221213_135351.jpg
    20221213_135351.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20221212-160834_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221212-160834_Telegram.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20221212-160851_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221212-160851_Telegram.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20221212-160859_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221212-160859_Telegram.jpg