You tradefx withdrawal issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernes

Recruit
my name is joshua damanti, account number 106300. i made a withdrawal request 3 months ago. the money disappear from my trading account but i never received anithyng to my bank , i called and sent them emails and 1 fax. no one ansewer me. please help me to get back my 3000 euro. thanks

Hi, I request my withdrawal from NEOTRADEFX 2 months ago and the system reject all the times when I request it. I already fill in the requisition differents accounts information but it still doesn´t works. Can someone have been in the same situation?

Hi, I request my withdrawal from NEOTRADEFX 2 months ago and the system reject all the times when I request it. I already fill in the requisition differents accounts information but it still doesn´t works. Can someone have been in the same situation?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back