Your thoughts

Where does your trading need the most improvement?

• Strategy creation/testing

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Entry signals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop loss/take profit

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Position sizing

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Portfolio management

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys,
Where do you think your trading could be most improved?
  1. Strategy creation/testing
  2. Entry signals
  3. Take profit/stop loss
  4. Position sizing
  5. Portfolio management

Oppphs...forgot there is a poll here:p

My trading can be most improved if I stop taking "FREE" signals from some jackass here (at our FPA) and use my own super-duper trading strategy to trade.
Other than that, my trading strategy stink!

Since that is not in the poll, hence I cannot vote.
==========================

"RahmanSL , have you tested the nuclear pyramid of glory?"

....hmmmm...I would refrain from mentioning the word "pyramid" here cause there is a certain someone who would go all gaa-gaa over the mere mention of that word:p

As a matter of fact, I do that a lot since I first started trading the forex.....make a nice blast to my accounts right before my eyes as I see my account going purple to crimson red and then....phoooh....a big fat zero left in account balance....or with some brokers, a negative balance. Trading that system, is most trilling & euphoric...but it would be advisable to have your pills close by if you have a heart condition.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Where do you think your trading could be most improved?

1. Strategy creation/testing
  2. Entry signals
  3. Take profit/stop loss
  4. Position sizing
  5. Portfolio management

I had voted for take profit/stop loss because it is very helpful for the trading and i had earned good profit by using these tools so trader should use sl and tp to trade safely.

I voted for "stop loss/take profit" not so much because I have difficulty ascertaining where to place them, but because more often than not I have trouble waiting for the price to get to those levels due to lack of patience.

Waiting for a good entry is the challenge for me. Sometimes I make wrong decision by not finding good trade. My strategy is if you don't find good entry, don't open any trade just because you have money in your account. But here I make mistake sometimes.

To find a good deal opening is just one problem. You should also know when to close it and here I have some difficulties.

Back