Your thoughts

Where does your trading need the most improvement?

• Strategy creation/testing

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Entry signals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop loss/take profit

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Position sizing

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Portfolio management

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think that many traders should trade without any emotions. They should be more cool-headed and think rationally. That's the thing many traders need.

Everyone may claim to be the best in working out strategies. But in fact these strategies can only be used once or don't work at all.

I think there is no limit of learning. I always try to learn in the every single step of my trading career. Now I try to create my own strategy and test it in the demo account first. If it gives goo d result in demo account then I go for live it. Professional trader has their own strategies. They made it with many other combination of strategies. But it is quite difficult to do. So my vote goes for it.

I always pay attention to a good market entry, as it's the most important element in trading. Without a good market entry there's no way for you to profit.

Why invent the wheel? It was invented and improved many times before! There are a lot of existing strategies, that can be used as a basis, and the best ones of them can be adapted for your needs. It's way easier and faster, and possibly more effective.

My success and achievements consist of many components: from how I analyze the market to how I feel and what my mood is like. I used to be more relaxed about trading, but I did not see any special results. But now I am a bit of a nerd, but I have a good income.

Back