Your Trading Room Member Concerns

carolcook6189

Recruit
I invested with YTR to become a member in April 2011. There have been issues recently re operations etc. I have emailed them multiple times with my concerns. No response. I have indicated I will wait until next week to hear from them. At that point I will take multiple actions against them. All they have to do is handle my simple issue and this can stop here. Your thoughts?

Give them a firm deadline. Send them a couple of reminders. If they ignore you, post everything here and in the reviews.

Your Trading Room= SCAM

After a week of attempting to contact YTR - no response- I see no choice but to move forward with the SCAM.

QUOTE=carolcook6189;81685]I invested with YTR to become a member in April 2011. There have been issues recently re operations etc. I have emailed them multiple times with my concerns. No response. I have indicated I will wait until next week to hear from them. At that point I will take multiple actions against them. All they have to do is handle my simple issue and this can stop here. Your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Your Trading Room= SCAM

After a week of attempting to contact YTR it is obvious Your Trading Room is a SCAM- Lynn was very thorough and accurate in her assessment of YTR- YTR is registered with the ASIC- I have contacted the ASIC to file a complaint and have their registered status removed- and I have contacted the Brisbane Times (where YTR's Australian office is based) to work with them on an article about YTR's fraudulent activities and hopefully to stop Mr. Freemen- Richard Waryn and other Principals and Board Members of YTR had to know about the fraudulent activities also.

Please make sure to keep this thread up to date. It would be very useful to see what steps are needed to file an ASIC complaint as well as how a complaint proceeds through their system.

Back