• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss YourTradingJournal.com

General discussions of a financial company
members area

Hi. I have downloaded and installed FAP in MT4 and get the smily face, no problem. However, a screen keeps popping up that says to go to the forexautopilot.com member area and "enter the code" and states the code in order to activate the software. But for the life of me I can't find the "members area" on the forexautopilot.com page....where is it??? my robot can't active pls give me my activation key,my expert ID 926298928. Any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks!

plss email my activation ke to: roflimorobitah@yahoo.com

Last edited:
This is a fantastic product and I agree that every trader should take a look at it. Keeping an excellent trading journal and plan is critical to a traders success, at least it has been for mine.

Der Internet Link für die Website " yourtradingjournal.com " ist falsch verlinkt ! Wenn ich den Link anklicke werde ich mit einer Website verbunden
die Sportschuhe und -bekleidung von Adidas,Nike,Puma,usw. verkauft. In meinem Browserfenster steht die korrekte Linkadresse,darum denke ich wird es sich um einen Fehler bei der Verlinkung handeln der einfach behoben werden kann.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Thanks for letting us know. We've marked the site as being out of business.

Back