Youtrade are swindlers

NewRomeo

Recruit
Hello, My name is Roman Nebelenchuk.
I want to declare that Youtrade are swindlers, and to buttress up the words by facts and proofs.
I have started to work with them on May, 5th 2011. And beginning with 100$. At first all was well. To develop quickly, for me it was very hard. About two monthes I turned around 200-300 dollars. But in August all beginning to be adjusted and I managed to grow to 2500$. When I have already thought to deduce profit, to me such letter has come here...... All my transactions have cancelled, having left on the deposit only 100 dollars.
I begin to call and write to them, in what business you have cancelled my transactions. I broke nothing, also arbitration never used. Asked to check up once again my transactions, that they would be convinced that there all according to the contract. With me on communication there was their representative. Played for time, about one month, spoke constantly that wash a question it is considered and it is necessary for the decision of this question for more time, because situation is not standard. As a result, even the adviser has requested, what to be convinced that it not arbitration. Having received the adviser, he has stopped to answer on my calling. And later two weeks he has told, that I have received already the missive and more anything he can't help me and has hung up.
So I remained without the earnings for which has spent by the way 4 months. So think properly, whether it is necessary to you to work with this company and to be duped.

Hello New Romeo.

I am Brazilian and tide, I the same problem, however, the co HFX belonging to the same owners.

look at my complaint at: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/17304-hfx-my-withdrawal.html

There's more! they been acting this way since 2008 with the old START FOREX (SCAM) ...

Ever open a new case in esperça to receive what I need!

I made a complaint at a Forum in Brazil very serious and just today (26/out/11) another complaint to the respeio yourade it was posted: Youtradefx Grave problema na retirada (is Portuguese-br, use google to translate).

See who are willing to give Us a default on $ 36k in our friend from Portugal.

This has to stop! These people have to be in jail!

They really are crooks!

Andre L. (using a false name as Horacio, Andreas Ferdi etc... Etc.)

Guy Barak (cheff Dealer)

Let us mobilize and stop these thieves!

I've been appointed by YouTradeFX to represent the company in the forex peace army forums to help any traders who have any questions.

YouTradeFX is a regulated broker with 140 employees in 5 branches. The 5th branch was purchased months ago and it is an ASIC (Australia) regulated company called You Trade Capital Markets.

We are currently in the process of being regulated by the FSA and already abide to their guidelines.

My main goal here in this respectable forum is to tend to any issues that arise with our clients and to answer any questions that traders may have regarding our company.

For months now I have been looking into issues that traders report in these forums and the representatives of Forex Peace Army can testify to the fact that I have sincerely helped each of the traders to solve their issues. They have also helped me in my attempt to seek out these traders and solve their issues.

Furthermore, I'd like all traders to know that I am available at michaelm@ytfx.com should you have any questions at all.

I've been appointed by YouTradeFX to represent the company in the forex peace army forums to help any traders who have any questions.

YouTradeFX is a regulated broker with 140 employees in 5 branches. The 5th branch was purchased months ago and it is an ASIC (Australia) regulated company called You Trade Capital Markets.

We are currently in the process of being regulated by the FSA and already abide to their guidelines.

My main goal here in this respectable forum is to tend to any issues that arise with our clients and to answer any questions that traders may have regarding our company.

For months now I have been looking into issues that traders report in these forums and the representatives of Forex Peace Army can testify to the fact that I have sincerely helped each of the traders to solve their issues. They have also helped me in my attempt to seek out these traders and solve their issues.

Furthermore, I'd like all traders to know that I am available at michaelm@ytfx.com should you have any questions at all.

Michael

His company is a fraud, and I'm pretty sure you also is a fraud!

I'm amazed that people with their ethnicity, are crooks!

They should be ashamed in the face!! if it does not!

Life is very fair! and certainly that evil who are making honest people turn to you guys somehow!

Carla

Michael
I'm amazed that people with their ethnicity, are crooks!

Really don't know what you meant here... would be happy to see further proofs and whatnot and see this one worked out. It's hard not to be upset about it, but just name-calling doesn't really do much for either side...

You Tarde FX scams

Hello My name is Amr Enany,
I have started to work with them on Feb, 2012. And beginning with 250$. At first all was well. To develop quickly, for me it was very hard.I turned 250$ to 1665$ yesterday.But today All my transactions have cancelled, having left on the deposit only 250$.

Try emailing Michael at YouTrade. His email address is in post #3 above.

HFX is not Youtradefx=startforex

Hello New Romeo.

I am Brazilian and tide, I the same problem, however, the co HFX belonging to the same owners.

look at my complaint at: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/17304-hfx-my-withdrawal.html

There's more! they been acting this way since 2008 with the old START FOREX (SCAM) ...

Ever open a new case in esperça to receive what I need!

I made a complaint at a Forum in Brazil very serious and just today (26/out/11) another complaint to the respeio yourade it was posted: Youtradefx Grave problema na retirada (is Portuguese-br, use google to translate).

See who are willing to give Us a default on $ 36k in our friend from Portugal.

This has to stop! These people have to be in jail!

They really are crooks!

Andre L. (using a false name as Horacio, Andreas Ferdi etc... Etc.)

Guy Barak (cheff Dealer)

Let us mobilize and stop these thieves!

Hi Cmingoti,

I really don't think that HFX and Youtradefx has the same owners, but for sure Youtradefx was startforex with the same owner as today.

Do you have some proofs that HFX is the same as Youtradefx?

BTW. I red you complaints against HFX and was in shocked- that was pure scam and stealing.

Regarding this specific thread, as Pharaho wrote contact Youtradefx rep ASAP and please update this thread accordingly.

Back