• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
i used to have an account with youtradefx and i made several withdrawal requests with no reply i tried to contact my account manager nasser el sayegh but he is always not answering my emails or even phone calls i tried to contact his manager nada farah and jonathan l as you requested but always no answer from anybody. they disabled my account and stole all my money does anybody have any idea or procedures to get back my money??

[langtitle=it]youtrade fx è una truffa non restituisce i soldi[/langtitle]

I have a Forex account (september 2013) with YouTradeFX of about $ 8900 (and two operations still open in the loss of about 600).
More than a month ago I made a request through your site a couple of samples (the first in 6000 and the other 2200 USD), but I did not have the required transfers.
I ASK TO HAVE THE CREDIT FOR A TOTAL OF 8200 USD to 2250 USD + credit. I have family with two small children PLEASE give me back my money ... I only ask this!
Best regards
Riccardo Pretto

I am in South Africa. I deposited 500usd with Youtrade fx.com to which a bonus of 500usd and a referral bonus of 200USD was added, totalling 1200usd. I currently made 2590.79usd (excluding bonus). On the 7 October 2014 I made a withdrawal request of 1500USD with the aim of withdrawing all my money. On the 8 October the card I used to deposit funds was cancelled for security purposes. Today (16 October 2014) when I contacted Daniel Collin as to why I did not get my money or at least a response. Daniel told me I cannot withdraw the money because I cancelled the card I used initially to deposit funds , he said I must deposit an additional 5000usd to make more money because if my account is in the negative it affects his business. He further told me that he is more experienced to tell me when to withdraw, buy or sell in the market. The reason I’m withdrawing my money from Youtradefx is that I was always terrorised and insulted by this Daniel Collin to deposit 5000usd to make more money in trading Gold. I tried to speak to Maria Lyon who initially referred me to Youtradefx, but she would always refer me back to Daniel who did not want to answer my questions regarding forex trading. I was also not informed about a monthly fee that they take from my account which affected my account every month -end negatively. I tried to do live chatting but their system is always not working. PLEASE ADVICE ON HOW I CAN GET MY MONEY AND PROFITS.

Hello,

I try get withdraw my money from my YoutradeFx.com account. They should do that in 5 working days. Today it's 8 days ago when I ask for withdrawal. No contact possible. After a few attempts I got someone on the and they say they should pay me back after a confirmation. It's still quiet. No money, no conformation.

How do I get my money back? I contact my own bank. I try do undo my creditcard deposit.

Michel

Back