Youtrade FX is a scam

Can you explain your case further so that it will be easy to know about ur case....ur account active or they have disabled or created some fake orders....

And one more thing, if u have money in ur account...why dont go to the address and sit there and ask them that u wont move till ur issue is fixed....as they tend to say themselves as intermediate office...that means they have contact to head office, they must do that...or else put them in jail....
all the address in fake
the real address in israel tel aviv

Can you explain your case further so that it will be easy to know about ur case....ur account active or they have disabled or created some fake orders....

And one more thing, if u have money in ur account...why dont go to the address and sit there and ask them that u wont move till ur issue is fixed....as they tend to say themselves as intermediate office...that means they have contact to head office, they must do that...or else put them in jail....

Since I asked the withdrawal almost 1mth ago I did not open any position. They did not block the account and no fake orders yet.

Still no reply from George yet.

Dear Afterlife
Sad to hear that
Kindly be informed, I live in Bucharest..
Keep calm
Explain me your case ..Feel free to call me to 0734277757
I will visit the Company to find solution for your case

Gh Manu Street no 10,

Thanks for your call
I know you are so busy
Kindly be informed, During my Collaboration with XM the last 4 years
I revived a lot of offers from some of brokers ..same Oanda .. World wide market .. Admiral ..
Ufxmarkerts and Youtrade FX
I did not work with anyone of them because I did not like to work with more than one Broker.
But I think a small visit to them will not be bad..
Many companies would gladly resolve your problem if they are given a chance to do so.
So, I will visit the commercial point in Bucharest Gh Manu Street no 10
personally the next week to see if I can find solution for your case with them.
and I will let you informed..

If you do get paid totally or partially let us know

Thanks for your call
I know you are so busy
Kindly be informed, During my Collaboration with XM the last 4 years
I revived a lot of offers from some of brokers ..same Oanda .. World wide market .. Admiral ..
Ufxmarkerts and Youtrade FX
I did not work with anyone of them because I did not like to work with more than one Broker.
But I think a small visit to them will not be bad..
Many companies would gladly resolve your problem if they are given a chance to do so.
So, I will visit the commercial point in Bucharest Gh Manu Street no 10
personally the next week to see if I can find solution for your case with them.
and I will let you informed..

If you do get paid totally or partially let us know

Thank you very much Lord of Truth for help, it's been a pleasure talking to you on phone.

My short story is as follows:

1. On the 21st of january I asked for the withdrawal of 17ths USD from my account. I have talked to them every day and they were saying I just have to be patient. After loosing my patience, on the 4th of february I paid a visit to Gh Manu, they tried to convince me they can do nothing about it but I did not want to leave. For 4 hours they tried to trick me in any possible way to leave the building, for example saying that I have to open an account in USD because they have money in USD- this is although they say on their website that money can only be reimbursed in the account they came from (ron in my example). My luck was my account allowed cross currency payments. After 4 hours they finally made the payment... in EURO!!?? (from an account in Romania, they had accounts also in RON and USD, why in EUR beats me). The ammount transfered lacked exactly 800 USD eqv, they promised to investigate the mistake and reimburse me the money, until now it did not happen.
2. My account was swap free, at least this is what they promised, they called it ECN Prestige (I have 2 emails confirming it). The swap came by manually adjustments performed weekly, but I noticed it was put as credit in my account and I have asked several times to put it in balance. They said this is the policy but there is no problem, it is my money, I have several emails confirming this. I have got several adjustments, totalling 1,600 USD but since January they did no further adjustments saying there are some dellays (additionally 1,400 USD needed, so in total 3,000 USD lacking). On the 4th of february when I was sure of the scam thanks to FPA I have asked for the withdrawal of the whole swap ammount (verbally and on email as the withdrawal forms on site did not allow the withdrawal of credit, what a surprise :)). After making a lot of preassure daily for 10 days in a row they finally adjusted my account, but instead of adding the 1400 they withdraw the existing 1,600, so I lost the 3 ths USD due to swap. Guys in Romania promised again to investigate but, as in the case of the 800 from point 1, no explanation yet.

3. I currently have a balance of 22,835.2 USD (22 thousand eight hundred...), no open positions, asked for the total withdrawal of the ammount on the 5th of february. After making a lot of preassure on them, especially on Marius Bogdan who recommends himself as sort of a leader in Romanian business (in the papers he is not but he is sort of a leader as he has a sepparate office from the others) I tried again to pay a visit on the 18th of february. He said I have to be patient and I will get my money but after threatening with the police again he threw me out. I called the local police and managed to have him asked for his ID (so that we can find him if he runs away).
I have also had cases submitted to the local authorities, www. efrauda.ro and Diicot but they move very slow so it will take some time until they make any significant move.

4. After my last post on this forum a few days ago, saying my account is up and running and no fake orders yet, a few hours later my account has been disabled (I cannot login anymore) and I have received an email saying "my withdrawal request has been rejected" but with no further explanations. Since then I have asked for an explanation from local office and from George but neither of them answered.

To wrap up, the money I have to recover total 22,835.2 USD Balance + 800 USD (point 1) + 3,000 USD (point 2) = 26,635.2 USD

Lord of truth, if you need further details please let me know, you know my number, should you also need some names, telephone numbers or
emails that I have received from ytfx please let me know.

Thank you again for your kind help!

I have posted yesterday on this thread a detailed explanation of my situation but my post did not appear yet. Is it something wrong in it? Should I still wait for moderator validation or it is better to rewrite it?

Thank you!

I do not understand what is happening. I again posted but it does not appear, says it needs approval, my 1 sentence above appeared instantly. I will send what I wrote on PM.

Thank you!

Back