Youtrade FX is a scam

Here is your post
Thank you for message
Now the things is more clear
Will Visit The Company on the next 48 hours and I will keep you informed

Thank you Lord of Truth for your support , as discussed by phone here is a detailed look to my problems with ytdfx:

1. On the 21st of january I have asked for a partially withdrawal of 17 thousand Usd. I needed the money quickly so I had a lot of FU's with ytdfx, almost daily. They promised to help me but after 14 days nothing happened so I became very suspicious. Thanks to FPA I found out about the scam and on the 4th of february I went to Gh Manu street asking for money. There..the same story, some problems in the accounting dept in England, they can do nothing about it. I did not want to leave, threatened with the police, they tried to trick me in any possible way to leave the building (at a certain point they asked me to go open an account in Usd with a bank so they can make immediately the payment, although in their rules on site it said clearly that payments can be made only to the account money came from) I was lucky my RON account accepted cross currency so after 4 hours of hard negotiation they finally made the payment. In euro and from an account in Romania) Why? Beats me..they had also accounts in Usd and Ron in the same bank and anyway they said they have the money in usd and my account was in usd... But they paid only eqv of exactly 16200 usd, so 800 usd lower. They promised to investigate in England what had happened and come back with an answer. They never did of course.

2. I had an account Ecn Prestige, meaning no swap (I have several mails confirming it) This meant they mannualy adjusted swap every monday. At the beginning they did the adjustments (around 1600 usd) but since january they did not. All the adjustment were put as credit on my account, I asked them several times to put it on balance but they said this is the company policy and I shouldn't worry-it is still my money (I have emails proving it). Since january I also asked them several times to give me the rest of the swap (aprox 1400 usd) but they said they have some delays and I will have it. After lots of preassures from my side, after 1 month they finally did the adjustment , but instead of putting the aditional 1400 they withdrew the 1600. No explanation, but I have lost 3 thousand Usd. Local people promised again to investigate, of course no answer yet.

3. On the 5th of february I had all my positions closed and filled in a withdrawal request for the whole balance, 22835 usd. Although daily follow ups, the same story, problems in England and I should wait but for sure I will get my money back. On the 18th of february I paid again a visit to Gh Manu trying to repeat point 1. Met Bogdan Marius(recommends himself as a leader in the local company, not the legal representative as I've seen but has his own big office so he probably is). He said again that I should wait, I again threatened with the police if he does not pay but he threw me out. I called the police and had his ID checked, so in case they run away we can find him.

I have also sent complaints to Serviciul de Combatere a Criminalit??ii Informatice - Poli?ia Român? and Diicot, 2 local police forces but they are moving slowly so it will take some time until we see some action.

4. After my last post here on the 27th of february stating my account is active and no fake orders yet...a few hours later my account has been disabled and I received an email stating my withdrawal request has been rejected. No explanation on this.

I have also asked George what's happening but no answer from him since many days.

5. So my loss with ytdfx is currently 22835 (balance) +3000 (point 2) + 800 (point 1), a total of 26636 USD.

Thank you again Lord of Truth for supporting me, you have my email and phone number, should you need additional information please let me know.

I confirm all of the above, I do not understand why my posts do not appear.

Thank you again!

I confirm all of the above, I do not understand why my posts do not appear.

Thank you again!

The FPA's forums are forced to employ very tight anti-spam filters. As your post count increases, the filters are less likely to cause problems.

The post moderation queue is checked each day around the beginning of the Asian session. If your post is caught, please don't repost. That leaves 2 different versions. Then I or one of my people has to figure out which one to approved. This slows the entire process down.

Dear Afterlife,
As I told you by phone..

I advise you To File with
1_econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.
Econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.
Those reports are shared with police and regulators around the world.

2_Cyber Criminals Most Wanted Report Cybercrime Worldwide - Cyber Criminals Most Wanted
ISRAEL

3_If you think that you have run out of options to settle the case and want to take action against them, you can do so via an online lawyer.
You don't have to worry about paying any lawyer's fee. They will only charge a small percentage of your recovered money. They will proceed a court case for you against your broker.

Lawyer Foundation
First Contact

King Regards,

Thank you, I will start all the 3 actions, I do not see any point in waiting, George does not answer since long time and the same I get from the other representatives in Romania.

I will keep you informed with the developments.

Thank you!

Below you have the phone numbers for Lawyer Foundation

Fernando Flores Alvarez
Energeticheskaya
Russia, 109451, Moscow
Machkovskiy Bulevar, 1, 156
Tel. +74956548561
Mov.+79154762903

Joaquin Turina 1, 1A
28220 Majadahonda - Madrid
Spain
Tel. +34 911251034
Mov. +34 636680058

Still no answer from George, people in Romania do not respond to the phone anymore.

I have filed all the complaints, waiting for the authorities to intervene.

They are scammers.. I was trading with some open positions with equity of $100.000,00 and they putted 2 fake positions and my account went to 0.
Report also to ASIC. Keep update, any news I do have will tell you also

Back