Youtrade FX is a scam

Do you happen to know how long it takes for econsumer.gov to react? I have more than 1 week since filling the complaint and no reaction yet.

Thank you!

eConsumer itself won't react. What they will do is make your report and all the evidence available in a large number of countries to any police or regulatory agency looking for information about a company. If everyone who is owed money by YouTradeFx would file a detailed report there, there will be a ton of info waiting when the right person asks.

For anyone filing a complaint with the police, make sure to include you eConsumer.gov case file. Not all officers are aware of it. Doing this will improve the chances of action being taken.

For anyone filing a complaint with the police, make sure to include you eConsumer.gov case file. Not all officers are aware of it. Doing this will improve the chances of For anyone filing a complaint with the police, make sure to include you eConsumer.gov case file. Not all officers are aware of it. Doing this will improve the chances of action being taken.

You have to make an official complain to the authorities of your country ( in your case Romania). Then the authorities of your country can forward a request for legal assistance to the Country of Broker ( in your case Israel) for execution.

Then sure the action will being taken.

YoutradeFX is a big fake company.
After a very profitable season, they've blocked our account (MAM account) in such way that we couldn't trade. All open positions remained open and the market was moving the other way. This went for an entire week. Finaly, when they've "unlock" the account there was a margin call, of course. We lost about 75% of total capital (invested+profits).
The remaining $$$ is still in YTFX. They just don't process the wire transfer. It's been over an year.
We presented a complaint to the FCA and we were re-directed to the financial-ombudsman in the uk wich lead to nothing.
It happens that there are two Youtrade FX. One "Youtrade ltd" and other "Youtrade Capital", one is regulated by the FCA and the other isn't.
Guess where all the clients have the money? Yup, on the one that's in Israel. We were lured to a suposely regulated broker just to be ripped-off.
Please avoid YoutradeFX at all costs.

All the best.

Tiago

I can confirm this, now it is the police who should solve the problem, they started investigating it.

George dissappeared anyway, no use in sending him details or ask him to help.

Just to keep you informed: no answer from George, no payment made. I have forwarded all the documents also to the new "Jonathan" 3 weeks ago, no answer. I am now in contact with Diicot, Romanian police force investigating organized crime, if any of you is from Romania please send me privately your contact details, it is better to form a group so that the police can act stronger.

Also, if everyone files a complaint with eConsumer.gov, those complaint numbers can be posted. Only police and regulators have access to the complaints, so there's no issue with privacy.

Make sure to include your eConsumer.gov complaint number with your Diicot.ro complaint. That will improve the chances of Diicot cross-checking with eConsumer and finding more victims.

Below you have the phone numbers for Lawyer Foundation

Fernando Flores Alvarez
Energeticheskaya
Russia, 109451, Moscow
Machkovskiy Bulevar, 1, 156
Tel. +74956548561
Mov.+79154762903

Joaquin Turina 1, 1A
28220 Majadahonda - Madrid
Spain
Tel. +34 911251034
Mov. +34 636680058

what is your opinion about this lawyer ?
anyone tried him and win a case with him ?

Back