• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review YouTradeFx | A new company or a recycled one?

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not matter of upsetting anyone. FPA is not holding traders money while you do... your so called accusations on FPA are based on yahoo answers while I did my research and posted in that thread I showed you which links Mr. Patishi to YTFX and startforex, I also found out names and addresses which I prefer not to reveal for now. You better take this discussion seriously, if you answers are based on the official papers you got there, this discussion is totally useless.

Based on your answers I am not sure if you are new in this business or you are trying to joke of us, no offense. I can tell you that I am in the FX world for many years and I know whats' shareholders in Israeli companies who has offices out of Israel. We are speaking with you about what's really behind these official names and numbers and you are keeping on bringing us to these official names.

Speaking about your "new skin"- there are many accusations also against YTFX here on FPA and as you know there is no smoke without fire.

Hello Eddiger,

I was not accusing the Forex Peace Army but rather pointing out that those are completely bogus (enough about that subject). I am taking this discussion completely serious and I have given George from 4XAngels every document I could get my hands on. Both Bill & George are trying to resume the investigation into our company and I am doing everything i possibly can and KNOW to help them.

I understand that you find my answers disappointing but believe it or not I am doing my absolute best to share the knowledge I have. Do you think that I am imagining our offices in Australia? In the UK? Have you been to them? We literally have offices worldwide and are regulated world wide - THAT I KNOW FOR SURE.

I am doing my best to handle all of the accusations, complaints and issues any of our traders worldwide may have and I am certain that you will not be disappointed when you see how many traders I end up helping.

Best Regards,
George Becker

I guess you are sharing the information your bosses are sharing with you, it's not enough.
Maybe one of them should participate here and be the one who answer questions of scammed traders.
As for the offices in UK and Ausie of course they are not imaginary as part of getting a financial license is opening an office in that country. What I mean is that your headquarters, sales, Support and the REAL owners are all in Israel.

Actually I find it funny you were in office Sunday but not in Friday answering traders here in FPA :) as you well know the working days in Israel are Sunday-Thursday.

As for the Documents- Again George, I don't know what docs you've sent but all this discussion is anything but not papers and docs but about the reality behind all this. I understand you are trying your best and I appreciate this but this is the time to ask someone who can provide us answers.

I guess you are sharing the information your bosses are sharing with you, it's not enough.
Maybe one of them should participate here and be the one who answer questions of scammed traders.
As for the offices in UK and Ausie of course they are not imaginary as part of getting a financial license is opening an office in that country. What I mean is that your headquarters, sales, Support and the REAL owners are all in Israel.

Actually I find it funny you were in office Sunday but not in Friday answering traders here in FPA :) as you well know the working days in Israel are Sunday-Thursday.

As for the Documents- Again George, I don't know what docs you've sent but all this discussion is anything but not papers and docs but about the reality behind all this. I understand you are trying your best and I appreciate this but this is the time to ask someone who can provide us answers.

Hi Eddiger,

Please refer to these posts that I posted on the 12/07/2013 (Friday 12 days ago):
You Trade Fx | YouTradeFx.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army - top post
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...78-youtradefx-new-company-recycled-one-2.html - multiple posts

In addition on both the 12/07/2013 and 19/07/2013 I sent several emails to Bill discussing Mr. Rubino's case (both are fridays).

If you must know - I work 7 days a week and charge an hourly rate :) - many mouths to feed at home.

You seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about Israel (work days, brokers with branches in Israel). A lot more than I do. Might you perhaps be from Israel or ever lived there? :cool: (said in good faith, please do not be insulted).

Youtradefx funded an investigation into its own company 1.5 years ago and I am doing my best to re-ignite it. What I suggest is that the Forex Peace Army & the 4XAngels resume the investigation into our company and I will do my best to provide the necessary documents for their investigation.

I see that both Bill (Forex Peace Army) & George (4xAngels) signed an NDA regarding the findings of the investigation (any names, shareholders disclosed may not be disclosed). At the end of the investigation if you sign an NDA I would be happy to send you any documents you would like to review as well.

I see that several posts discuss issues regarding our regulations. I think that if we could publish a summary of this information (on our official review page) then that would help prevent further confusion:
YouTradeFX

In addition our tech team is working on a complaint platform to allow traders or potential traders to file a complaint of any sort (technical, support, deposit, withdrawal etc..). This will help me do my job much better and help those in need.

Best Regards,
George Becker

George,

My place of residence is non of anyone's business as I do not hold customer's money and I am not a service provider as your company. However, I do have a problem with companies who scam, and many of the Israeli companies are heartless scammers as StartForex was. I will stand against any company who steals, and I do have a lot of work to do in your country.

Don't you think that over a 1.5 years of investigation makes all this business of yours shady? This whole business is not clear and people still fill complaints against your company. The funny part is that some of them have filled a complaint trhough the FCA and they got an answer that your company is not regulated. So you tell your traders their money is protected under UK regulation while the FPA has a special note "The YouTradeFx Group has a company that is licensed by the FSA/FCA. #548033. This group also holds companies that are not licensed by the FSA. Traders are cautioned to verify whether or not their funds really are protected by UK regulation or not".
You also have bought fake comments to praise your company and how great it is. Isn't lying to your customers in the face?
Why unlike many other companies you have a special warning in your review page? "The FPA recommends a VERY HIGH LEVEL OF CAUTION dealing with this company", or it's just picking on you?

As I said before this whole business looks bad, the fact you've been asked to provide more and more papers together with the long queue of people who have complaints against you (and don't let me even speak about StartForex) is just another reason to recommend any trader to find other companies as there are many other companies with much "cleaner" past and much "brighter" future.

Questa persona fornisce sempre e solo informazioni generali senza mai entrare nel dettaglio.
Nel mio caso ogni volta trova una scusante per allungare i tempi, e soprattutto quando gli pongo delle domande magicamente dice che la mail non l ha mai ricevuta, anche per messaggio privato è sempre molto vago.
Mi chiedo per quanto tempo ancora vuole andare avanti. Da lui difficilmente avremo le risposte che cerchiamo.

To Mr. Rubino,

Your emails indeed are not landing in my email and i have checked my junk box daily. However each time Bill emails me and sends you a copy I immediately answer (usually the same day). I am in no way avoiding you and have yet to receive the singed waiver to discuss you trading in the open case and once I do I will gladly discuss your history in that dedicated thread. Of course it is your right (freedom of speech) to give your opinion in any of these threads however I feel that what you are saying here is irrelevant to the discussion of my company stating that it is a completely different company from Start Forex. I feel that your case should be discussed in its dedicated thread.

To Mr. Eddiger - I agree with many of the things you have said and would like to explain.
A) It really looks bad that it has taken 1.5 years to investigate my company. A large part of it was due to the fact that emails that Michael was sending George from 4XAngels were simply not arriving to him. I see that on numerous occasions Bill was receiving the emails but George wasn't and it seems to me that sometimes it would take weeks for George to answer Michael and vice versa. Provide me with your email and I will happily forward you the communications between Michael and George or more correctly mis-communications explaining the lengthy process. I agree with you that it still looks bad and I am doing my best to fix this. However, for example, a week ago Bill contacted 4XAngles with a simple email asking to resume the investigation yet George has yet to answer...
B) Regarding the regulation issue, we have a dedicated page on the website explaining our different regulations. In addition I have asked Bill what method would be the best to prevent this confusion? A separate review page for each company? Maybe A small diagram showing the various companies and regulations? I'm open to suggestions. I'll add whatever you suggest to our website as well to make things clearer.
C) Regarding the issue of fake reviews. Our company once hired a complete IDIOT who thought he could outsmart the Forex Peace Army. I've provided Bill with all the evidence I could collect together with an official apology and I offered to write an article dedicated to this subject which would include 1. An apology 2. Explanation that the Forex Peace Army cannot be tricked (which is the truth). 3. The names of those involved in this ridiculous idea. I agree that it is shameful but I've issued a full apology and explanation as I am totally against these types of methods.

Mr. Eddiger, you only hear about the disappointed traders, you never hear about the handful of traders and affiliates that I help on a weekly basis because they never bother to update their reviews and I never pressure them to do so. If you like I would be happy to forward you emails of correspondences I have with clients leading to the resolution of their problem (from now on). Seriously, I really do help trader resolve their issues. I'd be happy to get you involved with every trader that contacts me from now on. Every trader that contacts me with any form of complaint, I'll ask his permission to get you involved as well so that you can be a witness to the whole process of me helping our traders.

General information without going in detail?!?!?! I think that I provide lengthy answers with real solutions\suggestions\explanations. I'm not perfect but I do my best.

George,

As I stated before, I really appreciate the fact that someone from YTFX has finally decided to join us here.

Even the best company in the world has complaints, and unlike StartForex I can see much less complaints on FPA. Yet, there are. Solving customer's issues will make you look much better and you have to agree with me here. The damage in ignoring your customers and especially when the customer is posting his issues in forums is huge and chasing potential customers. As you see here in the FPA I am very active not just with YTFX and not just with Israeli companies but with any company who goes against its customer. As you can see, there are customers that state false accusations and I made all my efforts to resolve these issues as the last thing I want is that people will use this platform to badmouth companies unfairly.

Regarding StartForex issue- here I have no doubt and the evidence I have already posted in the past are supporting the fact there is a strong connection between these two companies. The bottom line here is find a solution for this and not just to cause you harm and I am looking forward to resolve this issue and to have with you a fresh new start. Otherwise, any question mark you have (here or anywhere else) is just bad for you.

Dear Mr. Eddiger,

If you can provide me with some sort of email (maybe a dedicated GMAIL address), I would be happy to get you involved in my daily activities. I really do my best to help our clients and to make sure that their entire trading experience is a smooth one.

I'm also glad to see that you appreciate the effort that I am putting in. I hope that you see that my answers are sincere ones. When a subcontractor of our has made a mistake I have no problem immediately cooperating with the Forex Peace Army and apologizing. I'd be happy to get you involved in the official thread\statement\review in which I would explain how trying to abuse the Forex Peace Army forum in any way (fake reviews, fake posts fake stories etc..) will simply never work in the long run. I can see that there a handful of brokers and software providers that have attempted to do so with no luck what so ever.

I know that I have a lot of work cut out for me. I also would appreciate it if you could contact me via any email address you deem necessary so that we could further discuss the issues you feel deserve immediate attention. I would be happy to get you involved (with Bill's permission) in any process you are interested in.

I hope that you have noticed that I frequent these forums at least once a day.

George

We need to separate the two issues:

1. The topic of this thread and the relation between YTFX and StartForex

2. Your will to resolve other clients' issues which I will be more than happy to help you with, and if my email going to help people to get what they deserve so I have no problem.

I don't think that traders are able to make a successful attempt through the FPA in order to make other companies look bad with false accusations, as any complaint needed to be supported with evidence and in many cases that I can tell you about we have founded that it was an abusive trader and the trader was banned. Unfortunately, in other cases I saw in other forums I was involved with that this was the case and therefore I partly agree with you on that one. If you feel that the complaints against you are not fair, I will be more than glad to help you to clear the issue. I must tell you that in many cases are result of misunderstanding but also these cases were resolved eventually. Also, most of the complaints are justified and the trader is right, and you have to agree with me that there are too many scammers in the FX world that literately harm their traders and in many of this cases the customer doesn't even know about it (a good example is using a harsh virtual dealer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back