• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review YouTradeFx | A new company or a recycled one?

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr. Eddiger,

Apologies if I was not clear the first time but I answered above that this is not public information as this is not a public company and I am not at liberty to discuss that with you in this forum publicly. The Forex Peace Army and George P. from 4XAngels are currently investigating the accusations against us regarded our supposed\alleged connection with StartForex and our ownership.

They both signed a NDA in order to do so and if you would like access to all of this information then you need to sign one as well as I offered beforehand.

In the meantime as promised I have started getting you involved in my communications with traders who are having issues with any one of our services.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Dear Mr. Pharaoh,

I do not understand your answer. It completely ignores what I wrote beforehand just to lead to another opportunity to bash away at my company once more.

Look how seriously I take your forum and our clients who frequent your forum. So please, be fair with me and do not twist my words around.

I did not write - "A broker is not to blame, the IB is to blame". So I don't know how you concluded that this is what I meant.

No twisting of words is necessary. You wrote:

So now we are responsible for the IB of a brokerage company from which we purchased servers and hired employees?

What you wrote would seem to strongly imply that IB involvement somehow reduces the liability of StartForex and therefor of YouTradeFx as well. My counterexample regarding becoming an IB of YouTradeFx should make it clear than an IB introducing a client doesn't render a broker free of obligations to pay money owed to clients.

Further, my view is that servers, offices, AND even employees of StartForex were brought over to YouTradeFx. Am I alone in seeing the potential for that to be viewed as either a rebranding or a complete buyout of all assets/liabilities of StartForex?

Yes, the owners of Velocity and StartForex need to be checked, especially if one or more of those owners is or was also involved with YouTradeFx.

Well George by not answering this question we are not going anywhere.
This name is not mentioned in any of the papers you provided (I suppose so, I have't saw any doc) and by not willing to discuss about Mr. Patishi things are not clear and will remain not clear.

Is this the same guy?

Atia Group / AGL Investments
Technoplus Ventures
ZAG Industries (Later sold to Stanley Tools)
TechnoPlast Industries

Put it this way, I am new to this but why would a company hide who its owners are? Sure, Youtube did it but at least with a Delaware LLC you can always contact through the official agent.

A bit of googling and the fact that in another life I dealt with Zag / Stanley in Isreal has convinced me in my search for a broker that anything associated with this company is not for me.

You are saying that youtradefx is not scam...i am saying it will a next big scam with 2 months.
As your company first closed delhi, india office without any email, without any money refund.
Youtradefx took all the money and disabled their account, closed local office n phone numbers, no live chat , no reply if u call to dealing desk or office in other country. If it was not in a scam mood, they should have refunded all the money and should leave business in legit way.
I know why Youtradefx is doing this, when people will be complaining , Youtradefx will focus on transferring money to out of our reach and even regulators,banker can not get traces . Then gradually Youtradefx will close another office in another country,and soon they will be out of all reach as they know it will take some time to take action and FPA takes a lot time and there is no one to cease their bank accounts and money. Till the time the regulators takes action or try to investigate, they will be with all the customer's money and fulfill their targets by scamming us.
If your company is really not scam, then enable all accounts and give all the customers 2 months of time to withdraw their money if u dont want indian customers. Or else refund their deposits
Taking no action or remaining speechless will prove that you are doing scam

No one has declared YouTrade to not be a scam. The only question for this thread is whether or not YouTrade is the same scam as StartForex.

The way things are going with other issues in Scam Alerts, YouTrade may end up with its very own scam finding soon enough.

bijaykhd, as I told you before if you can help us to prove the office was closed this might help

It's always easy to prove a fact and the fact is youtradefx is a big scam.
I have attached two screenshots, collected from google cache which clearly shows the address of indian office and their contact no., which now dont exist in their current Contact Us page : YouTradeFX - Contact Us
It simply means they have closed the india office.
The second thing, you cannt connect to the india office contact number. And moreover, i had a chat with the person who as working as the head of indian branch , he told that the indian office is suddenly closed with no valid reason and they have no link with the head office as youtradefx have blocked their access to their server and emails. Even they are not replying to him and his calls. I can invite him to this thread, if you want , he can confirm the same.
And for another proof, try doing live chat and call as a indian customers asking account disabled problems, they wont reply and they will hang the phone.

ytfx address1.JPGytfx address.JPG

Its still is not proving anything. Unless there is a conclusive evidence.

Also, this discussion here is about the link between YTFX and StartForex which is also an issues with a very big scam allegedly done by YTFX under another name and yet they are still denying. My point is that we should take this discussion back to the Scam Alert folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back