Youtradefx and youtradefx Affiliate are Scams

kevinkimaniz

Private
Youtradefx is a big scam they have refused to pay my commission after 5months stating that they don't pay hedged position yet i had all confirmation they are going to send the money.It all saarted after my client made comission for me worth over $10,000 later youtrade told me there was an error in the affiliate website Forex Affiliate, Forex Affiliate Program, Affiliate Forex, Forex Partner and that the correct amount is $8200 i have all the emails and photo shot i took to show this.and they told me that they had sent $8200 but sent $3200 and stated that there was a mistake with sending $5000 and it would be sent immediately.I have been following up and each time am given a new rule to fulfill..first i was told that for $5000 to be released i needed to introduce 3clients Mr Felipe Account manager told me that .I told them that there was no where in the contract that it said i had to introduce three clients and i sent him the copy of the contract.He later reassured me that he had a meeting and my money will be sent with January commission but i was sent $411 instead of $5411 Then later Reassured me that the affiliate management had been changed and it will never happen again and that i will receive my money and on Thursday 28th he promised me that money had been wired to my account and everything settled but on going to my bank today there was nothing.Today now they are saying that they are not going to pay me because the client had hedged position 4months later i have all emails and communication stating that they have wired the $5000 but today they said that they cannot pay.Kindly help get my money back or better still close down youtradefx because its a scam!!!! my affiliate no is 2577 They do not pay for Affiliate plus they use tricks not to pay clients because position were hedged yet the client paid for the spread and trade commission and also the company allows hedging and also why did they have to wait for 5months to tell me this if they were not trying to look for a way to steal from me.They have even erased all my payment history from the affiliate website so that there is no prove but i had taken screen shots showing all the amount and i can avail them to you..Kindly help

File a suit against Youtradefx

I am looking for people who would like to join a class action suit against YouTradeFX. Interested?

count me in,i will join you in filing a suit against youtradefx and i will provide all the evidence and i will be a witness in court against their schemes of stealing money from poor helpless clients.thanks contact me on kevinkimaniz@gmail.com

I have lost over $7000 in commission am hoping FPA will help solve my issue because i have taken up and down more than you...The best thing i have all evidences even communication stating that they have failed on their part.

Can you post more about exactly what the current status of your issue is? What rule or rules do they claim you broke?

Scotland Yard has set up a new Cyber Crimes division as of April 1 that has specifically been put into place to deal with crimes of this nature. The website to report to is Report fraud and internet crime | Action Fraud. The more complaints they receive about YouTradeFX the more they will take this seriously. I would encourage ANYONE who has been fleeced by this organization to come forward and inundate Scotland Yard with complaints of their misdoings. You do not need to be located in the UK to report them. They are the ones on UK soil, so it does not matter where in the world you are, they can take action. Nor does it matter how long ago the transaction occurred.

youtradefx paid $1000 to settle a case and threated to cancel my contract and get nothing if i had not accepted

I confirmed i received $1000 instead of $7000,youtradefx treated to cancel my affiliate contract and get nothing or i take $1000 and keep my contract..after weighing my options that i can post as evidence i opted for $1000 instead of getting zero.

Let the wise people be careful dealing with youtradefx.

i confirm the case Solved unfairly

Thanks

Youtradefx is a big scam they have refused to pay my commission after 5months stating that they don't pay hedged position yet i had all confirmation they are going to send the money.It all saarted after my client made comission for me worth over $10,000 later youtrade told me there was an error in the affiliate website Forex Affiliate, Forex Affiliate Program, Affiliate Forex, Forex Partner and that the correct amount is $8200 i have all the emails and photo shot i took to show this.and they told me that they had sent $8200 but sent $3200 and stated that there was a mistake with sending $5000 and it would be sent immediately.I have been following up and each time am given a new rule to fulfill..first i was told that for $5000 to be released i needed to introduce 3clients Mr Felipe Account manager told me that .I told them that there was no where in the contract that it said i had to introduce three clients and i sent him the copy of the contract.He later reassured me that he had a meeting and my money will be sent with January commission but i was sent $411 instead of $5411 Then later Reassured me that the affiliate management had been changed and it will never happen again and that i will receive my money and on Thursday 28th he promised me that money had been wired to my account and everything settled but on going to my bank today there was nothing.Today now they are saying that they are not going to pay me because the client had hedged position 4months later i have all emails and communication stating that they have wired the $5000 but today they said that they cannot pay.Kindly help get my money back or better still close down youtradefx because its a scam!!!! my affiliate no is 2577 They do not pay for Affiliate plus they use tricks not to pay clients because position were hedged yet the client paid for the spread and trade commission and also the company allows hedging and also why did they have to wait for 5months to tell me this if they were not trying to look for a way to steal from me.They have even erased all my payment history from the affiliate website so that there is no prove but i had taken screen shots showing all the amount and i can avail them to you..Kindly help

I have the other ytfx affiliate scam thread open now, they owe me 1000 dollars offered to pay 250 horrible company after years of loyalty from me

I confirmed i received $1000 instead of $7000,youtradefx treated to cancel my affiliate contract and get nothing or i take $1000 and keep my contract..after weighing my options that i can post as evidence i opted for $1000 instead of getting zero.

Let the wise people be careful dealing with youtradefx.

i confirm the case Solved unfairly

Thanks

Sounds like it's time to start encouraging your clients to move to another broker before the contract gets changed again.

Back