Youtradefx CANCELLED my profits!!!!!SCAM ALERT.

jayaprasadjk

Recruit
I, Jayaprasad(Account # 116711) was a regular trader with Youtradefx I have quiet a bit to complain about Youtradefx.My request for payouts has not been complied with and I am told by the company that my hard earned trading profits,after taking much risks, have been declared illegal !!! and Youtradefx now has deducted a large part of my trading profits and is refusing to effect the withdrawal requested by me a few days ago!!.I have all the records of my trading as proof.My repeated emails have not yielded even a reply till now.I request other traders to take note and exercise extreme CAUTION while dealing with this company.Will keep updating on a regular basis on the progress or the lack of it.

Jayaprasad J/India
Mail- jayaprasadjk@gmail.com

Same old reply as to numerous other "victims-of-scammers":

Write to Youtradefx informing that you have posted your case here at the FPA and invite them to reply to your problem here.

Apparently, Youtradefx is:

Year since: 2009
Headquarters: London, UK

Company registration: Youtrade holdings Limited BVI (reg.#1539926), UK;
International Youtrade Investments MA Ltd.;
YouTrade Capital Markets PTY LTD;
You Trade Holding (Cyprus) Ltd.;

Regulation: ASIC Australia, ACN 149 011 361 (#398528);
FSC of Mauritius (#097392);
FSA UK (#548033)

If you believe you have really been scammed by this company and you cannot get your case resolved, write to every one of the above regulators and let them sort out your problem.

Are you interested in joining me for a class action law suit to Youtradefx? They closed my account for no reason and I lost 125,000. Let me know if your interested in moving forward.

Jayaprasad, let YouTrade know about this thread. Hopefully their representative here at the FPA can check into this.

I would be very interested in joining you. I never even placed a trade with them and when I asked them to return my funds they returned part of them and then went silent. I am currently missing $370,000USD. I caution ANYONE who is looking at this broker. All is not what it seems. According to the person I spoke to at the FSA YouTrade Holdings - which is the company they have you send your money to and is located in BVI, is not actually regulated. The FSA gets tons of complaints about them but there is nothing they can do. It has been recommended to me to seek police action in multiple countries and legal action.

Are you interested in joining me for a class action law suit to Youtradefx? They closed my account for no reason and I lost 125,000. Let me know if your interested in moving forward.

sorry - menat to include the quote of who i was replying to

Same old reply as to numerous other "victims-of-scammers":

Write to Youtradefx informing that you have posted your case here at the FPA and invite them to reply to your problem here.

Apparently, Youtradefx is:

Year since: 2009
Headquarters: London, UK

Company registration: Youtrade holdings Limited BVI (reg.#1539926), UK;
International Youtrade Investments MA Ltd.;
YouTrade Capital Markets PTY LTD;
You Trade Holding (Cyprus) Ltd.;

Regulation: ASIC Australia, ACN 149 011 361 (#398528);
FSC of Mauritius (#097392);
FSA UK (#548033)

If you believe you have really been scammed by this company and you cannot get your case resolved, write to every one of the above regulators and let them sort out your problem.

The FSA will do nothing for you - already done that. Saying that - the more people who complain the better. Eventually the FSA will have to do something about the fraudulent way this company has set themselves up. I am working with Australia and Mauritius now, and securities authorities in Canada and the US.

Back