Youtradefx.com .....a big cheater .

litu123

Recruit
I opened a 1000$ account in YOUTRADEFX.COM in the second week of january 2013 and deposit was done though moneybookers . Then i was trading in this account and profit is also there . i have not withdraw any profit from this account till yet . But from last 2 weeks , my account is showing disable . so neither i can trade nor withdraw my principal and profit . i am trying to calling them but they are not pick up my phone . They are not replying any of my e- mail also .
I cant understand what to do . so i request you please help me and refund my 1000 usd .

SUJIT MAHAKUDA
MY ACCOUNT NO IS 156599

YouTradeFX owned by Mr. Itamar Patishi of Israel are gang of scammers. Beware of this company! Take out your money and run away as fast as you can before they will.

Sadly, it seems like it's too late for traders in India to grab their money and run.

Considering forex's legal status in India, clients may not even be able to file police reports. :(

Sadly, it seems like it's too late for traders in India to grab their money and run.

Considering forex's legal status in India, clients may not even be able to file police reports. :(
they cont file for court abroad??

Thankfully in last moment I changed my decision regarding youtradefx and opted for another broker. But I am in sympathy to another traders suffered from this scam

Hello George Becker! Does every YouTradeFx client need to file a Traders Court case to get paid?

Back