YOUTRADEFX.COM is a scam broker !

Nguyen Minh Tue

Recruit
I have deposit 800 USD and trade with this broker about 10 weeks, In the march 28 , I have closed all the orders, the loatting order is zero,and I sent the request to withdraw 4131 USD, that is 800 $ I have deposit and 3331 $ frofit I have traded in 10 weeks. But in april 1st,YTFX modify 2 old orders in the history of my trading acc, this is these evidences of that:
YTFLLOI_zps8e37be73.jpg~original

YoutradeFX is the trade name of a geographically diverse group of financial services companies, as detailed below:
YouTrade Capital Markets PTY Ltd is a company incorporated in Australia, with company registration number 149011361 and registered address at 19-21 Hunter street, Sydney, Australia NSW 2000. ACN 149 011 361. This company is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and operates under the website youtradeFX Australia - Regulated Forex Trading.
You Trade Holdings Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of the British Virgin Islands, with company registration number 1539926 and registered address at P.O. Box 3483, Road Town, Tortola, BVI.
Youtrade (Europe) Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of Anguilla, with company registration number 2264379 and registered address at Kamilah House, Rock Farm, Anguilla.

Which firm was Your broker?
Now they has been caught like thieves. Its time to inform INTERPOL I think...

its the same like my case they change the close date to makes me lost 17000$
the scam broker youtrade holding

YoutradeFX is the trade name of a geographically diverse group of financial services companies, as detailed below:
YouTrade Capital Markets PTY Ltd is a company incorporated in Australia, with company registration number 149011361 and registered address at 19-21 Hunter street, Sydney, Australia NSW 2000. ACN 149 011 361. This company is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and operates under the website youtradeFX Australia - Regulated Forex Trading.
You Trade Holdings Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of the British Virgin Islands, with company registration number 1539926 and registered address at P.O. Box 3483, Road Town, Tortola, BVI.
Youtrade (Europe) Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of Anguilla, with company registration number 2264379 and registered address at Kamilah House, Rock Farm, Anguilla.

Which firm was Your broker?
Now they has been caught like thieves. Its time to inform INTERPOL I think...

i think all those authorities reporting that YTFX working without licenses since the last few months

I'm Jonathan Logger - the Public relations dep. manager of youtradeFX.
We at youtradeFX want each and every client to be 100% satisfied with our services.

We apologize for any inconvenience the withdrawal process may caused some of our clients.

Should any individual have any claims regarding youtradeFX - the public relations dep. will be more than happy to assist. our account managers are out for any responsibility in terms of withdraws.

My personal mail : jonathanl@ytfx.com

I want to use this comment to ask the forum moderator to contact me regarding every complaint so I can make sure all of our clients are 100% satisfied.

@jonathan...

why you response not to my E-Mails ? You have all needed data in ytfx backend, obviously you have no access there ?

Dear attendants, Moderator,
I hereby confirm That withdrawals were processed today on the sum of around $ 5,510.
I already sent the proof of payment to the Moderator/Administrator and to our clients (Should you want to look at the files please contact the Administrator to send them to you for we are not allowed our clients to share data with 3rd parties.)
I want to take advantage of this forum and try to make all of our clients fully satisfied - Should you are a client of youtradeFX you can always use the public relation dep. Services. Jonathanl@ytfx.com

Best Regards,

Back