Youtradefx.com Payout Problems

They lost allready their FCA Licence,to many complaint,the FCA Regulatory Info is allready removed from their Website since 2 weeks or so. But if you ask them they will answere you that the Licence was to expensive to renew and thats why they not longer under FCA. Im sure they will answer such excuse.

Did you try Bafin yet?

What specific agency at the German police did you complain to? There are German clients of other brokers who could use that info.

i have worked with Yulia Steker for some time, it was a good experience, very competent person. Helpful and cooperative. Had a plenty of accounts with her, IB and accounts
Helped to solve issues with YTDFX. Nice personality, met in person in Germany, had a nice conversation :)
Also helped my clients with problem solving cases
after she was fired it looks more and more like scam!!!!

i have worked with Yulia Steker for some time, it was a good experience, very competent person. Helpful and cooperative. Had a plenty of accounts with her, IB and accounts
Helped to solve issues with YTDFX. Nice personality, met in person in Germany, had a nice conversation :)

They are not looking for good people

Yes, exactly, after they fired her, things went wrong! She is a good person and never lied to me. Cared about everthing, Youtradefx lost one of their best employes without knowing it.

About Youlia Gordeeva (Youtraderfx)

Yulia Gordeeva is a Russian woman . She is in my Skype every day. She is working with Youtraderfx three years in Germany .

She has attracted many customers in Europe for Youtraderfx . But she still working to Youtraderfx , filling the pockets of the company during all this time . She has not shown at any time that does not work with Youtraderfx .

Now that the problems begin to arise , she says she does not cooperate . But she knew for years that Youtradersfx fraud was doing , but she was silent and continued working .

Last year , Yulia Youtraderfx 'ofreció to continue the fraud in Russia . She agreed and did so . Youtrader get a license in Russia , and we have reported that Youtrader not have any kind of license or in Uk , BVI (only has the number of company), or any place.

We suspect that she is sending information protest talks Youtraderfx customers . Not to return customers ' money , but to help protect the continuous Youtraderfx committing fraud worldwide . Therefore, she is guilty in our view, and is accountable to the courts.

The courts must decide whether Yulia is guilty or not Youtrader . But this is a matter that is not in our hands now . Our mission is to shoot the allegations of fraud , she has participated in the fraud.

She has had success attracting customers to Youtrader , because men are too dumb to see half-naked woman with an evening gown and wig. Like a party room where men seeking women . But customers have not really Youtraderfx checked whether it is legal or not. So they have been very easy victims . This sexual tactics , is widely used in Russia, putting the head of the commercial department , disreputable women . I have my business in Russia since 2009 and I know Russian woman character, style and form.

*In the West , it demonstrates the seriousness and legal work in the financial markets , banks, insurance companies , etc. pretty dresses working demure women without show any sex part and tight to the body . They do not use women who are similar to moral prostitutes in front of the commercial departments . This lesson should learn Western man . And the consequences of this is the loss of money. Like a hostess bar night . However, history teaches us , it is the world's oldest profession . And yet the man does not learn this lesson. Asni that must be exposed and bring those responsible before the law . Fernando Flores (fefa398@yahoo.com)

In Russia, people very easily change their name, Yulia Yulia Gordeeva and Steker is the same person. She told me today that she has read this here in this forum, Yulia Steker, referring to Yulia Gordeeva is the same person.
[3:00:34 PM] YoutradeFX - Yulia Gordeeva:
[4:14:54 pm] YoutradeFX - Yulia Gordeeva: I worke like a hors for them, If you think I get too much from them you are wrong
[4:15:43 pm] YoutradeFX - Yulia Gordeeva: You can check what my clients write about me.

Back