1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTradeFx.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. dealer64

dealer64 Recruit

following several posts on the alleged impropriety of beds
    youtradefx. and since I am their client .. I wanted to verify
    personally-..
    This is the result with respect to reimbursement ..
    then as performance may like or not ...
    but think about the seriousness there is no objection.
    I enclose the following email response received two days after my
    request
    Dear Massimo Marangon

Following your request for the amount of $ 2600, the office
    Financial youtradeFX want to confirm that your withdrawal is
    was approved.

For more information, questions or concerns please
    contact your account manager or our support team 24 / 6 to
    following contacts:

Email: info@youtradefx.com
    Phone: 44-203-3183333
    Fax: 44-207-7859329

youtradeFX is proud to count you among its traders and wishes you a
    profitable trading.

Sincerely,
    Team youtradeFX

The performance of this Broker are absolutely average.
    and who has not received their money certainly does not tell the whole
    truth .. probably lost them with trading and asks the brokers in the
    return .. I do not know ..
    however, everyone has their own experience ..
    this is my .. and I must say that is positive overall

3. Randa Rawashdeh

Randa Rawashdeh Private

still waiting

my experience with them was good in the beginning, but now there is a big problem with them if confirm I will post it here for all. but for now they are great.

4. Yazanfx

Yazanfx Private

No Randa, our problem still not sloved , later on I will post the whole story, showing the orignal case and how they slove it.

#4 Yazanfx, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  5. Yazanfx

Yazanfx Private

be aware

I refer to my comments posted on Nov 23, 2011, here is the update.
    I am a trader and affiliate in the same time with youtradfx. I can assure everybody that I have tested them for withdrawal, since I am working with them from long time, and I can assure everyone that the money that I have and my customers withdrawn is 15.000 USD and more for each one, and there is no problem for dealing with them as of your capital and profit in the safe side, you might force a delay of your withrawal but 100% you will get your money at the end, and they are regulated from FSA and other certificates as well. Moreover, if you forced any problem, they will for sure solve it.
    I have posted a comments in the scam folder by mistake and I was angry, but I don't know how to delete it or to transfer it to another section, since it is not a scam up to now.
    My problem with them another issue it is with the dealing room itself, but they will solve it very soon, since they have shown too much attention for my problem, and I got calls and Emails from the VP of sales and the chief of the dealing room, so this is considered as a strength point to them not a scamming or cheating, but by anyway I will be showing the public the problem that happened and how they solved it, as they have strongly promised me by next Tuesday the last solution will be offered to me, until that day no problem with them at all, but if they didn't solve my problem, it will be considered as a scam 100%.
    Just give me until next Tuesday Nov 29, 2011, and I will update this post, until Tuesday I wil be aware of them, since by anyway they have to solve my problem.

#5 Yazanfx, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  6. Yazanfx

Yazanfx Private

I am personally with you in this part of withdrawing the money, I have tested them, and I got my money, but as anywhere in the world you will force some problem but the most important is, your problem will be solved or not!!! Here am waiting until next Nov 29, 2011, to see how they will act against my current problem.

7. Yazanfx

Yazanfx Private

As I have promised in my post dated Nov 24, 2011, to update it with the recent action taken by Youtraefx, so now here we go:
    Me and my client's problem has totally been solved on Nov 29, 2011, as they have promised us on time and totally satisfy, to know more about the problem, please visit the scam alert folder ( http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/17803-youtradefx-com.html ).
    I can assure everybody if you forced any problem, 100 % they will solve it with high satisfaction, so please just communicate with them and try to reach the right person, and you will get what you want.
    They are regulated with 8 certificates, I highly recommending them, these days it is very hard to find a good broker, but this broker is absolutely great. Your money will be in the safe place. I can send anyone wants evidence on that I have withdrawn from my account a very big amount.
    So if you have a problem with them, and you don't know to contact whom, or you contact them, but they didn't response, just send me Email and I will send your complain to their VP since I have his Email, here is my Email (yazan_obeidat@uqje.com.qa).

8. jeduardo

jeduardo Recruit

YOUTRADEFX ES UNA ESTAFA, ofrece atractivas condiciones para captar fondos y luego busca disculpas para no pagar y quedarse con el dinero de los inversores

ESTA ES MI HISTORIA
    Con motivo de abrir una cuenta real en youtradefx me pongo en contacto con el comercial donde le explico mi manera de trabajar y las intenciones que tenia.
    Luego de un timempo me llama el mismo comercial de youtradefx y me dice que si hacia un deposito de 2000 dolares me pondria un spread de 1 pip en el par EUR-GBP como hago scalping me parecio una oferta muy atractiva. De todas formas le pido que me configure una cuenta demo con 1 pip de spread en EUR-GBP, para asi practicar y enviarle un informe de como yo pretendia trabajar.
    Luego de unos dias le envio un correo con el informe de mi tradeo, el me da el ok, deposito los 2000 dolares y comienzo a trabajar. Al cabo de 8 meses, cuando la cuenta superaba los 5500 dolares, mientras trabajaba la metatrader comenzo con recotizaciones para abrir y cerrar los negocios hasta que dejo de funcioar. Llamo al comercial y este me dice que vera como lo resuelve, que le parecia un problema tecnico.
    Pasado unas horas me llama el Sr. Ari Staro quien según el es analista senior de la compania, para decirme que tenia que depositar 5000 dolares mas si queria solucionaran el problema y tener nuevamente un pip de spread en el par EUR-GBP. Le contesto que no depositaria mas dinero en la cuenta, decido pedir los fondos y dejar de trabajar con youtradefx.
    Al cabo de unos dias al abrir la metatrader me llevo la sorpresa de que me habian quitado todos los negocios que tenia hecho en el par EUR-GBP. Llamo al Sr. Ari Staro y este me dice que todos los negocios fueron retirados porque yo habia hecho arbitraje.
    Por lo que tengo entendido el arbitraje se hace trabajando con tres pares de divisas, lo que yo hice fue scalping, que esta autorizado en la propia pagina de youtradefx.
    Me llamaron con una oferta atractiva y asi captar mi dinero luego de ocho meses cuando quise retirarlo me acusaron de hacer arbitraje y me estafaron. Seguramente si hubiera puesto 5000 dolares mas todo se hubiera arreglado hasta que intentara nuevamente hacer un reintegro de mi dinero.
    Quiero dejar claro que en ningun momento use robot, ni señalizadores ni ningun tipo de Asesores Espertos, tambien tengo todos los informes y pruebas de la estafa.
    YOUTRADEFX ES UNA ESTAFA, ofrece atractivas condiciones para captar fondos y luego busca disculpas para no pagar y quedarse con el dinero de los inversores.

My correo jeduardo@adinet.com.uy

9. kharrison8

kharrison8 Recruit

I too am a affiliate and a IB and hjave refered clients to YTFX. I myself decided to test how they handle withdraws and requested a small amount of $500.00 from my YTFX account. That was over a month ago. At this point I cannot even get someone from YTFX to respond to my emails. When I send emails I copy everyone I know at YTFX and no one replys. It is now my feeling that the clients that I have refered to YTFX may never see their funds again. If they would respond to emails I would be more understanding but it seems that as soon as you request a withdraw you are cut off from all comminucation. I would strongly suggest that you use a US broker to open accounts and stay away from these guys. If they were for real they would respond to emails.

10. Michael M

Michael M YouTradeFx Representative

I've been appointed by YouTradeFX to represent the company in the forex peace army forums to help any traders who have any questions.

YouTradeFX is a regulated broker with 140 employees in 5 branches. The 5th branch was purchased months ago and it is an ASIC (Australia) regulated company called You Trade Capital Markets.

We are currently in the process of being regulated by the FSA and already abide to their guidelines.

My main goal here in this respectable forum is to tend to any issues that arise with our clients and to answer any questions that traders may have regarding our company.

For months now I have been looking into issues that traders report in these forums and the representatives of Forex Peace Army can testify to the fact that I have sincerely helped each of the traders to solve their issues. They have also helped me in my attempt to seek out these traders and solve their issues.

Furthermore, I'd like all traders to know that I am available at michaelm@ytfx.com should you have any questions at all.

: youtradefx