1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTradeFx.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jan 10, 2011.

1. vohoangphiphung

vohoangphiphung Private

I is Affiliate YouTradeFX (Affiliate 4997)
    The company does not pay commissions to me
    I repeatedly contacted them, but they did not answer me.
    Would you please help me on this issue. Thank you very much.
    Here are details of my clients bring company YouTradeFX in the past two months:

Earning Date Amount Type Trader ID
    11/13/2012 4:40:23 AM $250 CPA 144985
    10/19/2012 8:33:50 AM $250 CPA 142499
    10/19/2012 4:24:04 AM $250 CPA 142464
    10/19/2012 3:59:41 AM $250 CPA 142462
    10/18/2012 4:39:44 AM $250 CPA 142297
    10/11/2012 2:27:18 AM $250 CPA 141494
    10/10/2012 10:51:52 AM $250 CPA 137379
    TOTAL(7 Commissions): $1750

2. ionutboariu

ionutboariu Recruit

youtradeFX

A lot of people go into Forex trading with the false notion that it is easy. I studied hard and followed the market closely for many months before I finally invested a small amount of my money. After talking a lot with youtradeFX I finally started small and slowly increased my dividends.

3. zafar.mughal

zafar.mughal Recruit

I start with them nearly one month back and in these day they change three contact persons. I think this is in their roots that not to provide support and never respond to emails until now I did not have any big issue with them but yesterday I request a withdrawal now after reading this whole thread I am really worried about my money.

4. vohoangphiphung

vohoangphiphung Private

YouTradeFX as well, the company has fully paid money for me

5. vohoangphiphung

vohoangphiphung Private

YouTradeFX as well, the company has fully paid money for me

6. vohoangphiphung

vohoangphiphung Private

YouTradeFX is good! Payment is ok.When you complete all legal procedures.
    YouTradeFX ensure high legal transparency. I love them.

7. Morgante

Morgante Recruit

Tengo una cuenta para operar en el mercado de divisas(FOREX) con el broker online YOUTRADEFX.

El número de cuenta es: 151746

Tengo ingresados 1150$ para compra-venta de divisas.

No efectué ninguna operación y solicité la devolucción de 1149$ por problemas económicos.

El 29-01-2013 a las 15:38 hago la solicitud desde la web de YOUTRADEFX, con la referencia Nº 2937802.

Debido a la tardanza en la aprobación del retiro me pongo en contacto con Rubén Marcos (mi persona de contacto en la empresa).

Después de varios emails y llamadas de teléfono, queda en agilizar la operación lo máximo posible,debido a problemas tecnicos.

A fecha de hoy ni aprobación, ni devolucción,ni explicación ni nada.

Quiero la devolucción de los 1149$.

Aporto documentos acreditativos.

Hello I am a client called brocker YoutradeFX based and London,regulated by the FSC,FSA,ASIC,CNMV.....

Returns application dated 29-01-2013 15:38 money.

I urgently need the money and I would not return.

Today no money, no explanations, no shame, no nothing.

Companies of this type do not deserve to be in such a prestigious country as UE.

Attached image from my mind.

ACCOUNT:151746
    1149$
    Ref-2937802

More information about this broker.

CVM determina a suspensão da veiculação de oferta pública de oportunidade de investimento no mercado Forex pela empresa YouTradeFX

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/search.php?searchid=340157

Notícias em destaque do Brasil e do mundo - Época Negócios - NOTÍCIAS - CVM suspende oferta de investimento da YouTradeFX

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...937-resolved-youtradefx-withdrawal-issue.html

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...0-fxgbank-startforex-youtradefx-scammers.html

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/13310-youtradefx-com.html

mejor Broker forex Que es forex estrategias trading sistemas

Corporate Speech, EU Transaction Tax, Brazil: Compliance - Bloomberg

PRESENTATION:

YoutradeFX is licensed to offer the investment services of reception and transmission of orders, order execution on behalf of clients and for

the purpose of dealing on respective accounts in relation to one or more financial instruments.

We are also licensed to provide the supplementary service of protection and management of financial instruments, including custodianship and

similar services. This website and all of our trading platforms are powered by:

YouTrade Holdings Limited is one of the companies of the YouTrade Group which operate as a whole in different nations. This conglomerate

consists of the following companies, each subject to local and national authorities related to financial information, trading, and brokerage

in general:

- YouTrade Holdings Limited BVI, TAX registration number: 1539926, 12 the Shrubberies, George Lane, E18 1BD, London, UK.

- International YouTrade Investments MA Ltd., regulated by the FSC, Company number: 097392, 4th Fl. Unicorn Centre 18N St. Port Louis,

Mauritius.

- You Trade Holding (Cyprus) Limited. HE 258620, Libra House Office Complex, 2nd floor, Flat/Office 205, Panteli Katelari 21, Cyprus.

- YouTrade Capital Markets PTY LTD, 19-21 Hunter Street, Sydney, Australia NSW 2000. ACN 149 011 361

OFICINAS DE YOUTRADEFX.

- England
    35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH England.

- Germany
    Marienstraße 19/20, 10117 Berlin-Mitte, Germany

- Australia
    Level 2, 19-21 hunter st. Sydney NSW 2000

- India
    M-9, Lajpat Nagar 2nd, 110024, New Delhi, India

- Cyprus
    Libra House Office Complex, 2nd floor, Flat/Office 205, Panteli Katelari, 21

- Mauritius
    19th Floor, Newton Tower,Sir William Newton Street,Port Louis, Mauritius

REGULATION.

YouTradeFX

- U.K. Financial Services Authority (FSA) Nº548033

- AU. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) Nº398528

- Mauritius. Financial Services Commission (FSC) Nº097392

- Portugal. Comissao do Mercado de Valores Mobiliarios (CMVM)

- France. Autorite de Controle Prudentiel (ACP) Nº 74164

- Belgium. Commission Bancaire, Financiere et des Assurances (CBFA)

- Italy. Commissione Nazionale per la Societa e la Borsa (CONSOB) Nº3440

- Spain. Comision Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) Nº3182

- Sweden. FinansInspectionen (FI)

- Romania. Comisia Nationala a Valorilor Mobiliare (CNVM)

- Netherlands. AFM

- Finland. Financial Supervisory Authority

- Czech Republic. APL

- Germany. BaFin

- Russia. FMRRC

8. aedaedsood

aedaedsood Recruit

لدي مشكلة في السحب من هذا الوسيط يوتريد افكس ماذااعمل طلب السحب له اكثر من شهر ولم اتلقى اي اموال

9. aedaedsood

aedaedsood Recruit

ةI have a problem in the clouds of this broker Iotrad a withdrawal request AFX Mamaaaml him more than a month and did not getting an money

10. Pharm.D

Pharm.D Recruit

I have an extremely horrible experience with Youtradefx.com

I will try to summarize the worst FOUR issues I have experienced during dealing with them:

1- They cancelled four consecutive win trades from my account without a previous notification. I knew later that this was due scalping (<90 seconds trades).

However, they DIDN'T cancelled the loser trade although it was closed in the same minute.

Moreover, they did not wipe their commissions which deducted on those winner trades. So, they take my profit out, left their commissions in !!

Three weeks waiting for resolving this issue, contacting the dealing room, acc managers (Sami Hejazi [samih@ytfx.com] and Bahaa bahaag@ytfx.com] I received no response. All the time they told me I have to wait the dealing room's decision.

========
    2- They sent a notification for all non-swap accounts that all positions will be closed on every Friday. They reserve commissions and spreads as well. If you open your positions again you have to pay them commissions and spread again and again.

I asked them to leave my long-term trades that I opened before their notice, but they refuse to do so for three days. I asked to talk with any Arabic representative. They enetually agree to let "Aziz Youssef" call me. He was very rude and disrespectful with me.

He shouted at me all the time, and then say: "I see that you cannot understand anything !! I speak with you in Arabic not in Hindi".
    ========

3- Live chat: it is a fake tool. They will never do anything for you through this fake live chat. The person chat with you have no idea about the company rules at all. After waiting half an hour, they just transfer you back to the acc manager.

==========

4-Every morning and afternoon they send Forex Signals. Non of their setups touch TP. Always against the trend. Honestly, I always get a profit with entry with opposite side of their signals.

BE CAREFUL: Do not obey their signals, unless you analyse them very carefully.

=================

4- I have been contacted by their rep, Sami Hejazi [samih@ytfx.com] and he succeed to convince me that I will obtain a consistent profit of 40-50% monthly with the second-by-second assistance of my account manager, Bahaa Gbara [bahaag@ytfx.com].

I believe them. I started to follow their daily signals. I lose a huge amount of my capital. Every time I asked my acc manager what to do their loosing positions, he told me I HAVE TO DEPOSIT more money to get ready for a huge profit.

I then added up $10,000 to my initial capital of $6000. Finally, they will close all my positions at market price, loosing about $7000.

=========

I am suffering many other issues with this fake company youtradefx.com.

NOTE: DON'T ACCEPT THEIR BONUS. They will prevent you from withdrawal until you finished a huge amount of LOTS. You have to trade 0.2 Standard Lot / Dollar. [4000 Mini lots for bonus $2000] !!!

Their is no partial bonus. If you finished 99% of your bonus conditions you cannot withdraw your profit. You may lose your bonus at anytime without any previous notice.

BE AWAY FROM Youtradefx.com. They are a scam.

: youtradefx