• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
I have an extremely horrible experience with Youtradefx.com

I will try to summarize the worst FOUR issues I have experienced during dealing with them:

1- They cancelled four consecutive win trades from my account without a previous notification. I knew later that this was due scalping (<90 seconds trades).

However, they DIDN'T cancelled the loser trade although it was closed in the same minute.

Moreover, they did not wipe their commissions which deducted on those winner trades. So, they take my profit out, left their commissions in !!

Three weeks waiting for resolving this issue, contacting the dealing room, acc managers (Sami Hejazi [samih@ytfx.com] and Bahaa bahaag@ytfx.com] I received no response. All the time they told me I have to wait the dealing room's decision.

========
2- They sent a notification for all non-swap accounts that all positions will be closed on every Friday. They reserve commissions and spreads as well. If you open your positions again you have to pay them commissions and spread again and again.

I asked them to leave my long-term trades that I opened before their notice, but they refuse to do so for three days. I asked to talk with any Arabic representative. They enetually agree to let "Aziz Youssef" call me. He was very rude and disrespectful with me.

He shouted at me all the time, and then say: "I see that you cannot understand anything !! I speak with you in Arabic not in Hindi".
========

3- Live chat: it is a fake tool. They will never do anything for you through this fake live chat. The person chat with you have no idea about the company rules at all. After waiting half an hour, they just transfer you back to the acc manager.

==========

4-Every morning and afternoon they send Forex Signals. Non of their setups touch TP. Always against the trend. Honestly, I always get a profit with entry with opposite side of their signals.

BE CAREFUL: Do not obey their signals, unless you analyse them very carefully.

=================

4- I have been contacted by their rep, Sami Hejazi [samih@ytfx.com] and he succeed to convince me that I will obtain a consistent profit of 40-50% monthly with the second-by-second assistance of my account manager, Bahaa Gbara [bahaag@ytfx.com].

I believe them. I started to follow their daily signals. I lose a huge amount of my capital. Every time I asked my acc manager what to do their loosing positions, he told me I HAVE TO DEPOSIT more money to get ready for a huge profit.

I then added up $10,000 to my initial capital of $6000. Finally, they will close all my positions at market price, loosing about $7000.

=========

I am suffering many other issues with this fake company youtradefx.com.

NOTE: DON'T ACCEPT THEIR BONUS. They will prevent you from withdrawal until you finished a huge amount of LOTS. You have to trade 0.2 Standard Lot / Dollar. [4000 Mini lots for bonus $2000] !!!

Their is no partial bonus. If you finished 99% of your bonus conditions you cannot withdraw your profit. You may lose your bonus at anytime without any previous notice.

BE AWAY FROM Youtradefx.com. They are a scam.

Dear Traders,

If you are trading with Youtradefx than Its sadly to inform you that Youtradefx website is down and its highly possibility that It will not resume because we got news that Youtradefx closed theirs Indian offices (may be same for other countries).

I`m requesting Pharaoh take a not and suggest positive steps for Youtradefx Traders.....

I tought so to yesterday, but after several Hours YTFX Affiliates ? youTradeFX Forex Affiliate & Partner Program and youtradeFX- Your Gain, Our Goal Websites run again. I warned all knowned Youtradrade Traders to finally withdrawal all there money before its too late to get a single cent back from thoose professional thefts. They allready did it twice under other brokerage names and will do it again and again if interpol still not investigate and catch them.

Youtradefx.com stopped operations,payment not done,account disabled and withdrwal not made yet 3 weeks now.Account mangers not responding pick calls

I am trading with you trade every thing was really good until i did not request withdrawal. On seventh if this month i request a withdrawal and after that, they stop answering emails nearly 10 times i try to contact them but they did not respond to any of my mail.

hello sir
my name momen Mohamed eldawy, from Egypt.
am youtradefx customer I have account 124342 since may 2012
I turn my account to ecn Islamic at the end of last august.
to avoid the SWAP, dealing desk problems
at the first week of October they email me,they have new rules for Islamic accounts,they will close all the opening orders at the end of the last Friday of the month(October,25)
I email them I don't like that new rules,why I should close my orders in certain dates?,its will makes me lost a money
I don't get any reply
at October,25,its Friday day they close all the opening orders more than 15 orders
and they makes me lost more than 1500$,its almost more than my profit for all October month

which makes me feel angry,dissappointed
at the beginning of next week ,I emailed
khaled zidan, my account manager ,khaledZ@ytfx.com
junior padro,support manager,juniorP@ytfx.com
support team, support@ytfx.com
that the new rules makes me lost my money,and am not happy to dealing with youtradefx
junior padro email me that rules applied for all islamic accounts,not only you
I email them I will withdrawal my balance,close my account,am not happy any more dealing with youtradefx
I open youtradefx web page I request withdrawals for all my balance 17054$,i get reference no 2235208 by date October,28
I get email confirmed my withdrawals will procces within 5-7 working days
at nov,8
they add in my metatrade plateform order no 2001319216 which its
buy 5 lot gold opened at 20/9/2013 at price 1330.5$ and they close it at 8/11/2013 at price 1294.23 with lost of 18135$
which means I lost all my balance
I email my account manager khaled zidan,junior padro,support team,and I talk to them too
why they don't apply the new rules for that order
why they don't close it at October,25 according to the new rules as they said
at that date the gold price was 1352$,which means I have profit losted over 10000$
they connot answer me,they don't have any explainations
finally they said its dealing desk problem
I talk to dealing ,emailed them too
but nobody answer or help me
did I am right when I said youtradefx stolen my money
I hope I can found faithfull person in the forum to help me
thank you sir

My live account 159948 suddenly got disabled on 28 oct 2013 and I am unable to log in youtradefx website and their trading terminal. When I checked my zulutrade a/c linked with youtradefx I found that my all trades are closed.
They are not replying on phone, chat and emails. They have closed all branches in india without any notification.
I have attached screenshots for proof.

Attachments

• 159948 balance.jpg
    159948 balance.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 11
  • YouTradeFX - My Forex Account5aug.pdf
    481.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 159948 zulutrade.jpg
    159948 zulutrade.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ytfx chat.jpg
    ytfx chat.jpg