• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
YOUTRADEFX ES UNA ESTAFA, ofrece atractivas condiciones para captar fondos y luego busca disculpas para no pagar y quedarse con el dinero de los inversores

ESTA ES MI HISTORIA
Con motivo de abrir una cuenta real en youtradefx me pongo en contacto con el comercial donde le explico mi manera de trabajar y las intenciones que tenia.
Luego de un timempo me llama el mismo comercial de youtradefx y me dice que si hacia un deposito de 2000 dolares me pondria un spread de 1 pip en el par EUR-GBP como hago scalping me parecio una oferta muy atractiva. De todas formas le pido que me configure una cuenta demo con 1 pip de spread en EUR-GBP, para asi practicar y enviarle un informe de como yo pretendia trabajar.
Luego de unos dias le envio un correo con el informe de mi tradeo, el me da el ok, deposito los 2000 dolares y comienzo a trabajar. Al cabo de 8 meses, cuando la cuenta superaba los 5500 dolares, mientras trabajaba la metatrader comenzo con recotizaciones para abrir y cerrar los negocios hasta que dejo de funcioar. Llamo al comercial y este me dice que vera como lo resuelve, que le parecia un problema tecnico.
Pasado unas horas me llama el Sr. Ari Staro quien según el es analista senior de la compania, para decirme que tenia que depositar 5000 dolares mas si queria solucionaran el problema y tener nuevamente un pip de spread en el par EUR-GBP. Le contesto que no depositaria mas dinero en la cuenta, decido pedir los fondos y dejar de trabajar con youtradefx.
Al cabo de unos dias al abrir la metatrader me llevo la sorpresa de que me habian quitado todos los negocios que tenia hecho en el par EUR-GBP. Llamo al Sr. Ari Staro y este me dice que todos los negocios fueron retirados porque yo habia hecho arbitraje.
Por lo que tengo entendido el arbitraje se hace trabajando con tres pares de divisas, lo que yo hice fue scalping, que esta autorizado en la propia pagina de youtradefx.
Me llamaron con una oferta atractiva y asi captar mi dinero luego de ocho meses cuando quise retirarlo me acusaron de hacer arbitraje y me estafaron. Seguramente si hubiera puesto 5000 dolares mas todo se hubiera arreglado hasta que intentara nuevamente hacer un reintegro de mi dinero.
Quiero dejar claro que en ningun momento use robot, ni señalizadores ni ningun tipo de Asesores Espertos, tambien tengo todos los informes y pruebas de la estafa.
YOUTRADEFX ES UNA ESTAFA, ofrece atractivas condiciones para captar fondos y luego busca disculpas para no pagar y quedarse con el dinero de los inversores.

My correo jeduardo@adinet.com.uy

I too am a affiliate and a IB and hjave refered clients to YTFX. I myself decided to test how they handle withdraws and requested a small amount of $500.00 from my YTFX account. That was over a month ago. At this point I cannot even get someone from YTFX to respond to my emails. When I send emails I copy everyone I know at YTFX and no one replys. It is now my feeling that the clients that I have refered to YTFX may never see their funds again. If they would respond to emails I would be more understanding but it seems that as soon as you request a withdraw you are cut off from all comminucation. I would strongly suggest that you use a US broker to open accounts and stay away from these guys. If they were for real they would respond to emails.

I've been appointed by YouTradeFX to represent the company in the forex peace army forums to help any traders who have any questions.

YouTradeFX is a regulated broker with 140 employees in 5 branches. The 5th branch was purchased months ago and it is an ASIC (Australia) regulated company called You Trade Capital Markets.

We are currently in the process of being regulated by the FSA and already abide to their guidelines.

My main goal here in this respectable forum is to tend to any issues that arise with our clients and to answer any questions that traders may have regarding our company.

For months now I have been looking into issues that traders report in these forums and the representatives of Forex Peace Army can testify to the fact that I have sincerely helped each of the traders to solve their issues. They have also helped me in my attempt to seek out these traders and solve their issues.

Furthermore, I'd like all traders to know that I am available at michaelm@ytfx.com should you have any questions at all.

I had an account with this firm for about 4 months, and my trading account grew from $250 to over $2000. I had a medical emergency with my wife, and needed to withdraw the money to pay for her care. I filled out all the papers, and sent all the documents they requested. They sent me an email stating that my withdrawal had been approved, and gave me a confirmation number. That was 2 weeks ago. Now, when I write, they don't answer, and when I call they hang up on me. They owe me over $2000 of MY MONEY - I did NOT loose money on my trades! My broker account manager was Luiz Miles, and he sent me an email congratulating me on my successful trades and explaining how the withdrawal would be handled. Now, even he won't answer my emails. If I can sue them to get my money I will. Otherwise, with me being in the USA and them in the UK, I figure my money is gone. They're nothing but a bunch of thieves. Trader beware!!! Stay away from YouTradeFX - they'll rob you and forget you exist!!!

Then write to me at my email address and explain to me why I haven't been given my withdrawal. My account number was #109577. You'll see that my account was over $2000 and I requested the withdrawal some time back and received a confirmation number ending with 0631 - and have yet to receive my withdrawal funds. If you're who you say you are, you can find me account, and my email address and write to me. I need my money desperately, and your company refuses to send it to me.

i have an account with youtradefx since last 2 months. till now it was good. customer support is far better than expected. account manger also very helpful . but they are doing little delay in withdrawal. 5 days before i requested for withdrawal. 3 days before i got a mail saying my request was approved. but till now i din get money. i hope i will get it with in 1 or 2 days. over all very good broker .thank you.

After several problems with the broker YouTradeFX from bad swaps charged, the delays in opening and closing operations, delays in payments. This last situation very serious and that hurt so all our customers and our personal accounts, was a strategy mounted by the broker no room for doubt to blow up with all customer accounts. After we decide that we would migrate to another Broker with all our customers, we decided that we would close all trades that had opened in a position to sell, leaving no open trade in a position to buy, the broker last week at the end of 23 days did blocking the platform operations DAX30 the basis of all our trading value in 6425 as you can see the prints and statements, we claim the situation immediately because we could not close or open any position in the index DAX30, which would leave us unprotected in if the market goes up enough, a week has passed already with the DAX30 indice values ​​extremely dangerous for all of our accounts, and at day 27 at the end of the day we were informed that the platform would be operational on Monday, a situation that made ​​us want everything was set for them, and warned that it would be madness and unethical to customers, open operations DAX30 wait after its ascent to a point that does not give us options to recover the account. The answer was that we had not controlled the price of DAX30. We have about 40 clients with real losses obtained through this scheme by YouTradeFX broker, and any evidence to substantiate this claim. A broker who works with clients in this format should not be regulated by far the FSA.80% of customers have requested removal of the remaining values ​​in the accounts on the 15th of August and continues YouTradeFX broker without issuing payments. Can I send evidence of the state of withdrawals.

complete post

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21357-big-scam-youtradefx.html

well , if your appointed to deal with youtradefx you must be a busy men, so fare I did not get my money,and further more no one reply to my emails,they were great to get the money but not so great when it is time to withdraw the capital,
also they have a 4 to 5 pips spread on the euro/usd
John
Canada

well Sir Michael, thanks for your broken promises , after you replye to my email requesting my money from youtradefx, they sent me email that my withdrawal was approved , than ask me for my banking info , etc etc , but to this day I still don t have my money , thanks god it is only 250.00 imagine the ones that have thousands of dollars with you tradefx, my recomendation for the traders there , there is plenty of good brokers around , do your self a favour and stay away from these crooks
John
Canada

Back