YouTradeFx did my mt4 a/c Disable and then after they take my money from my mt4 a/c and last 3 month

Chovatiya S

Recruit
I m Chovatiya Subhashbhai from India & my a/c no. is 173853 & my a/c balance is 477.32$

i open a/c on Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:03 PM

From the month of October my a/c. 173853 is disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. So now i can't check, i can't trade in my a/c. So it means they take money from my a/c.

And after that i mail more then 100 of times to his support and compliance departments from last 3 months but still that fraud and cheated company don't give me any reply.

Whenever i try to contact them they tell me to contact Mr. Himanshu Bhagat he is the country head of India. But Mr. Himanshu is saying that he is now not working in youtradefx. He is saying that he has already left the company. I tried to call in their customer care number +44-203-3183333 but everytime they say that talk with Himanshu and they immediately end the phone. Everytime they do like that.

Here in India this company's office is also closed so nobody give me any reply. then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side..

I called many time to UK in web site given that phone no. +44-203-3183333 but when i tell him i m from India then they cut my call.

Be careful with this broker! ,,,, My advise, avoid youtrade at all cost.I guess gradually they will shutdown their office one by one from rest country.

BE AWAY FROM Youtradefx.com. They are a scam. What a terrific scamming process

Kindly plz do helpful to me FPA to receive my money of 477$ from this fraud and cheated and a big scammer youtradefx company.

Attachments

• Chovatiya Subhashbhai.PNG
    Chovatiya Subhashbhai.PNG
    62.5 KB · Views: 0

Chovatiya S

Recruit
i again leave a 1 star review from this scammer company. Plz post my review so then after i file a case against this cheaters. And sir do u have any news ytfx gives money to his client ?

I have my friend who receive his money of 1,000$ in his neteller. So plz FPA help me for receiving my money of 477$ from this cheaters.

momen1962

Private, 1st Class
i again leave a 1 star review from this scammer company. Plz post my review so then after i file a case against this cheaters. And sir do u have any news ytfx gives money to his client ?

I have my friend who receive his money of 1,000$ in his neteller. So plz FPA help me for receiving my money of 477$ from this cheaters.
did you get case no??

undertaker

Sergeant

I don't think FPA can help you to get your money back but FPA can use your case to warn any trader want to invest to that broker. But you can file a case here and send link via email to the broker, hope they pay attention and return you your money. However, YTFX was so popular here, I think they won't take care your case.

Pharaoh

Colonel
There's no need for any more cases. YouTrade now has a scam finding. The terms make it plain that they need to resolve all the complaints, not just the ones who filed Traders Court cases, if they want to have the scam finding lifted.