YouTradeFx Failed withdrawal request

If your account was one of the ones really covered by the FCA, go ahead and make a complaint with the FCA and FOS. Also, go ahead and file a report with the German police.

Well i first opened my account in 2011 and funded it directly with 10.000.00 usd . I withdrew the money because i was at that time trying their speed of withdrawal. The new amount was funded just this FEBRUARY through my partner in Germany . I have no details of the FCA but i guess in 2011 their website was saying they were covered by FCA.. Please give me a clue as to whether i can file a complaint to the FCA even though the account was funded just the 2nd of this month.. What is so interesting is that , i just called them now and they said VAN the one who has been fired will call me back.. Same old story they keep telling me . Also am able to log into my account but they say my money is lost in some bank they are looking for it .. LOL . YOU TRADE is just a company filled with Criminals .
If your account was one of the ones really covered by the FCA, go ahead and make a complaint with the FCA and FOS. Also, go ahead and file a report with the German police.

2nd Feb this month . Yes , i traded by myself and lost some trades but that did not matter because i just wanted to test the withdrawal process. Mind you i had an amount of about 10,000 usd there in 2011 and got it back so never thought they had gone from good guys to the bad. I got email from my " fake" account manager , support and another guy ( ELI DAVID) who was supposed to trade my money for me . They stated categorically that IN TWO business days money will be sent . Maximum 5 days. I will keep answering any questions you or anyone may have . But the real facts of the Matter is very strong. I also have voice recordings of their lies . I am going to wait and see what will happen tomorrow . Am not resting on this matter at all . Before i file a court case am going to post another thread tomorrow with a detailed information and then attach few screen shots of the conversations . You will be amazed at these guys .

Are you crazy or what...when already from Jan 20, it has been declared SCAM and company has not solved any problems, how one can think to even deposit..:confused::confused: and that is again so much money....!!
This is just like going in front of a running rail by giving a explanation that i had gone for jogging, i never knew that a rail moves so fast....:p

YouTradeFx definitely wasn't under the FCA on the second of this month.

If you are in the UK yourself, you can file with Action Fraud. No matter where you are, you can file a complaint with eConsumer.gov.

Go ahead and follow those other steps in the link I posted for YouTradeFx clients having issues.

Back