YouTradeFx Failed withdrawal request

redeyes

Private
I would say , i am the new victim on the list as far as YOU TRADE FX IS CONCERNED . They are a bunch of heartless , confidence tricksters .After convincing me to fund my account with my hard earned money of about 30k euros which amounted to 40k plus in my account number 106377 , they decided to go into hiding when i requested for just $2000 of the total amount. I have all emails from my account manager VAN POONY promising me lots of transparency . I was contacted by another Man named Eli when i requested that my funds be managed . Unfortunately for them and fortunately for me i was referred to this site by a concerned friend and luckily i opted out from the managed account. I have tons of evidence right from the first day until now to proof that they are really up to no Good. Before i file officially for a case against them at the court , i would appreciate if anyone can be of help . I have sent an email to George but no response from him .

I would say , i am the new victim on the list as far as YOU TRADE FX IS CONCERNED . They are a bunch of heartless , confidence tricksters .After convincing me to fund my account with my hard earned money of about 30k euros which amounted to 40k plus in my account number 106377 , they decided to go into hiding when i requested for just $2000 of the total amount. I have all emails from my account manager VAN POONY promising me lots of transparency . I was contacted by another Man named Eli when i requested that my funds be managed . Unfortunately for them and fortunately for me i was referred to this site by a concerned friend and luckily i opted out from the managed account. I have tons of evidence right from the first day until now to proof that they are really up to no Good. Before i file officially for a case against them at the court , i would appreciate if anyone can be of help . I have sent an email to George but no response from him .

30k euros is a big amount.
when did u requested them withdrawal .

Contact him immediately (Free of cost)

Information for lawyers, it's free.

Name: Eduardo Alvarez
Email: lawyer@fff.org.ru
Phone: +442032392063
24/7 schedule

Who are those ? I tried the number but it could not ring .. It says out of coverage area . Tried their website and it looks like a foundation.. There is a lot of strange things going on with YOU TRADE .. Now they came up with a story that makes them even more guilty of a scam ring . Immediately they saw me talk about FPA some of them sat upright and started a new story line .I am going to surprise the entire members here with the recordings and the emails, screen shots . I am still patient and trying to find out if they will resolve this . But it really looks like they don't care . As the rules here demands , i will wait for ideas from here if any member can assist otherwise i will file a court case with very strong evidence that this forum has never seen before . Thanks for responding you all good men and women here .

Last week Wednesday . But not a single human being from their office would answer . Sent tons of emails to different officials including george . As stated , this is just the beginning of things to come . I will file a proper case against them at the FPA court . This is really what i call biting more than one can chew. I wont go further but i appreciate your help and continue to follow this case as the truths are unfold. Thanks ya'll ....

redeyes

when you fund your account?
did you trade with them by your self?
when did you send withdrawal request ?
did you get mail from support that withdrawal will process in next 5 workings days?

2nd Feb this month . Yes , i traded by myself and lost some trades but that did not matter because i just wanted to test the withdrawal process. Mind you i had an amount of about 10,000 usd there in 2011 and got it back so never thought they had gone from good guys to the bad. I got email from my " fake" account manager , support and another guy ( ELI DAVID) who was supposed to trade my money for me . They stated categorically that IN TWO business days money will be sent . Maximum 5 days. I will keep answering any questions you or anyone may have . But the real facts of the Matter is very strong. I also have voice recordings of their lies . I am going to wait and see what will happen tomorrow . Am not resting on this matter at all . Before i file a court case am going to post another thread tomorrow with a detailed information and then attach few screen shots of the conversations . You will be amazed at these guys .
redeyes

when you fund your account?
did you trade with them by your self?
when did you send withdrawal request ?
did you get mail from support that withdrawal will process in next 5 workings days?

2nd Feb this month . Yes , i traded by myself and lost some trades but that did not matter because i just wanted to test the withdrawal process. Mind you i had an amount of about 10,000 usd there in 2011 and got it back so never thought they had gone from good guys to the bad. I got email from my " fake" account manager , support and another guy ( ELI DAVID) who was supposed to trade my money for me . They stated categorically that IN TWO business days money will be sent . Maximum 5 days. I will keep answering any questions you or anyone may have . But the real facts of the Matter is very strong. I also have voice recordings of their lies . I am going to wait and see what will happen tomorrow . Am not resting on this matter at all . Before i file a court case am going to post another thread tomorrow with a detailed information and then attach few screen shots of the conversations . You will be amazed at these guys .

i also appointed some manager for mine account and mine account went negative then i traded mineself and i grew mine account double the amount . now i dont trust account managers .

Yes please they convinced me to do that . I did not do that because it felt very uncomfortable . They were very unprofessional and locked my MT4 even before i could sign any doucment. The excuse they gave me was that i was the one who requested for a managed account. I might have sounded stupid to them but i made it clear that no one starts trading unless a document is signed . The terms of the document for trading was one hell of crap. Anyway i will use this platform to deal with them. I trust FPA ... LONG LIVE THE FPA ..I SALUTE.
i also appointed some manager for mine account and mine account went negative then i traded mineself and i grew mine account double the amount . now i dont trust account managers .

Scam alert - youtradefx new scam tactics

Hello distinguished men and women of the FPA ,the FPA scam investigation committee and all viewers of this website. May you continue to expose the malfeasance and irresponsible attitude of some of the most high tech criminals on the forex market . I indicated in my previous thread ( failed withdrawal request ) from YOUTRADEFX that i was going to post a new thread should they fail to address my issue Today . I am here again to summarize the real facts of the matter before i proceed to file a court case against them with the hard evidence . I have attached few conversations that ensued between us Just check them out and you will get a clear understanding of what they are up to . For your information i tracked almost all their emails and most of them are coming from Israel . Do not be fooled by these guys . They are just on the internet to SCAM . Do not ever put your money into any of their accounts worldwide.

My account was officially funded by my partner in Germany. ( amount = 30,000.00 , screen shot with confirmation shown) Before my account was funded , i sent a letter asking whether it is allowed in their company?? The she devil " VAN POONY " confirmed that their account department have agreed that my partner could fund my account without a problem . In order make sure their scam was done professionally , they requested a letter , proof of address and his Passport as if they were filing something . So much of the time when you call ,they act like busy working on your issue . Truth is they keep pressing their computer keyboard to give you the impression that they are working on your case. Very ridiculous !

To summarize my point . They only told me a blatant lie that VAN was fired a while ago on Friday after i had called their fake lines and was told she would call me back in 10mins. A new " scammer " by name Dave Morris quickly told me i have been transferred to UK branch and he will take care of my account . This was the same Man who told me VAN POONY was fired .That was so awful because there is nothing like UK . They are in Israel. This new man promised to speed up my process and then help me solve my case and that he is apologizing for the delay . . Somebody should just tell me: I guess the word SCAM is too soft for these guys . Hopefully they will be labeled as "LARGEST CYBER CRIMINALS" in the forex world ever when the authorities can go after them . I want to invite them to see what i have written and if they are clean they should send my money back to the same account since they are claiming i cannot withdraw to my personal account .

The emails are a lot and very interesting . Unfortunately i cannot post everything here .I am willing to post their voice recordings and also send to anyone who wishes to have it . They should prove that what i am saying is not correct if they are not what they do best i.e ( SCAMMING ).For my own privacy i didnt show my email address and some information but should they deny anything i will send full copies of email including the voice recordings and also the analysis tracking their emails from Israel and not from UK .

THIS IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT , IF YOU COLLECTED MONEY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THROUGH MONEY LAUNDERING WHY DIDN'T YOU RETURN IT SAME DAY? WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THAT MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE .. WHO IS GUILTY OF MONEY LAUNDERING NOW ???
SHAME UNTO YOUTRADEFX . THE WORST CYBER CRIME IN HISTORY OF FOREX .

Attachments

• Lies11.jpg
    Lies11.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 8
  • lies44.jpg
    lies44.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 12
  • lies62.jpg
    lies62.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 8
  • lies22.jpg
    lies22.jpg