Youtradefx has stolen my money

bishnu99

Recruit
My account no is 146863 ,deposited fund is 1000usd ,they disabled my account in the month of october ,i immediately contact through live chat, then sent emails to the support section, no reply from there side,now i am helpless i think ytfx blocked all my amount, they do fraud thing with me ,they don't want to pay the amount , they did a very bad thing with me.
what can i do ,& i don't see any road to survive at this situation.

please take immediate action on ytfx by this fraud type of behavior , & help me for refund my initial amount because you are the only path for helping me.

Hello YouTradeFx! Your scam finding is approaching fast. Pay your clients NOW or face the consequences.

Youtradefx not enabling my account not paying me my money

Hello I am Bishnu Prasad Senapati from Orissa,India
MY account number is 146863. I have opened my account in Dec 2012 with 1000 usd via skrill for trading.
After that everything was fine till October, then suddenly they disabled my account and not responding since then.They have cheated me.
I want my investment. i have my proofs. Pay me back ytfx.
FPA plz do something.

Good luck. Keep this thread updated.

Sure i will keep updated everyone what replies i am getting
I have came across some sites through which i can easily sue ytfx and create trouble for them as well i have got some replies from FSA Mauritius hope they take action against company is still operating without license

Back