YouTradeFx is a big big big fraud company from last 3 months they take my money and don't give me an

Kapil M

Recruit
I am Kapil Machchhar from India & my a/c no. is 173791 & my a/c balance is 555.90$.

i open my a/c on dated Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 11:51 AM

From the month of October my a/c. 173791 is disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. So now i can't check, i can't trade in my a/c. So it means they take money from my a/c.

And after that i mail more then 100 of times to his support and compliance departments from last 3 months but still that fraud and cheated company don't give me any reply.

Whenever i try to contact them they tell me to contact Mr. Himanshu Bhagat he is the country head of India. But Mr. Himanshu is saying that he is now not working in youtradefx. He is saying that he has already left the company. I tried to call in their customer care number +44-203-3183333 but everytime they say that talk with Himanshu and they immediately end the phone. Everytime they do like that.

Here in India this company's office is also closed so nobody give me any reply. then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side.but everyday these cheaters are sending the market info like "youtradefx market info " and deposit and get 50% bonus type email to my mail id. i can't understand what to do. i want my money back.

Every morning and afternoon they send Forex Signals. Non of their setups touch TP. Always against the trend. Honestly, I always get a profit with entry with opposite side of their signals.

I called many time to UK in web site given that phone no. +44-203-3183333 but when i tell him i m from India then they cut my call.

Be careful with this broker! ,,,, My advise, avoid youtrade at all cost.I guess gradually they will shutdown their office one by one from rest country.

BE AWAY FROM Youtradefx.com. They are a scam. What a terrific scamming process

Kindly plz do helpful to me FPA to receive my money of 555.90$ from youtradefx.

Attachments

• Kapil Machchhar.PNG
    Kapil Machchhar.PNG
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
It looks like this and a bunch of other posts are just copy/pastes with the account numbers and balances changed.

I know the story is essentially the same, but having multiple people file identically worded complaints seems a bit lame.

If you got ripped off, write it in your own words.

no sir still George didn't send me any reply and yet i didn't receive my money.

when will my case is open in ur forum ? so may be after that i receive my money.

Back