YoutradeFx is SCAM !! Stole my money !

Pharm.D

Recruit
This is to inform that YoutradeFx is a scam company. Two days ago they take my money out of my account. I send them several emails to get my money back but they ignore all of my requests.

As well, I sent a complaint email to Michael M [ michaelm@youtradefx.com ], informing him about the whole story, but I didn't get any response until now. However, He replied to one customer with same issue as follows:

"It is quite simple - you can clearly go over our terms of use where it is mentioned that we don't allow scalping. We only allow scalping on a ECN account that has commissions",in this link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...older/19794-resolved-you-trade-fx-issues.html

Finally, my account manager, [ https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...older/19794-resolved-you-trade-fx-issues.html ] always tell me that he is still waiting for reply from "the trade room" !!

Unfortunately, until now I receive no answer.

I sent them all report to fortify my position.

Be away from this fake company as you can.

Abdul

I think Michael has been replaced by a new guy named George.

Invite your "manager" to come to this thread and explain where your money is.

This is to inform that YoutradeFx is a scam company. Two days ago they take my money out of my account. I send them several emails to get my money back but they ignore all of my requests.

As well, I sent a complaint email to Michael M [ michaelm@youtradefx.com ], informing him about the whole story, but I didn't get any response until now. However, He replied to one customer with same issue as follows:

"It is quite simple - you can clearly go over our terms of use where it is mentioned that we don't allow scalping. We only allow scalping on a ECN account that has commissions",in this link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...older/19794-resolved-you-trade-fx-issues.html

Finally, my account manager, [ https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...older/19794-resolved-you-trade-fx-issues.html ] always tell me that he is still waiting for reply from "the trade room" !!

Unfortunately, until now I receive no answer.

I sent them all report to fortify my position.

Be away from this fake company as you can.

Abdul

Oh man you seems member from Dec 2009 and this is your first post ?

Well let me go to their live support and talk regarding your issue

Any one able to chat live with youtradeFx ?

I`m getting below error

youtradeFx.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

You yourself clearly state that you were scalping. In addition you already have provided your own answer that our terms and conditions agreement clearly states that this type of trading is not allowed in our trading system.

This has already been explained to you via several phone calls, several emails and several online chats by our support staff.

If you continue to ask the same question several times then the answer will not change and that is why the support team is no longer answering your questions as this is bordering with harassment.

We also explained to you that any time you may withdraw your balance if these terms are not to your liking.

If I have misunderstood something than please point it out to me.

I kindly request that if you have any other issues then please post them on this website and please stop sending our team dozens of emails a day when you were clearly in breach of the terms listed on our site.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Dear Sir,

You yourself clearly state that you were scalping. In addition you already have provided your own answer that our terms and conditions agreement clearly states that this type of trading is not allowed in our trading system.

This has already been explained to you via several phone calls, several emails and several online chats by our support staff.

If you continue to ask the same question several times then the answer will not change and that is why the support team is no longer answering your questions as this is bordering with harassment.

We also explained to you that any time you may withdraw your balance if these terms are not to your liking.

If I have misunderstood something than please point it out to me.

I kindly request that if you have any other issues then please post them on this website and please stop sending our team dozens of emails a day when you were clearly in breach of the terms listed on our site.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Finally you decided to show up again.

What's wrong with scalping?

Back