1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTradeFx problems

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by MohamedA, Feb 28, 2015.

1. MohamedA

MohamedA Recruit

لقد اخدو مالي ولا يريدون ارجاعهرقم حسابي معهم هو 314979 كيف نشكو بهم

نصب youtradefx رقم هاتفي الخاص لمن اراد ان يساعدني0034631636349 وانظرو صفحتها على الفايس ستجدون الاهوال و اكتب على جوجل وانظر للمصيبة

انهم نصابة اخي يجب ان نتواصل بيننا لنعمل شيء رقم هاتفي 0034631636349 اولا نفضحهم على المواقع كلها ستجدونهافي youtradeholeday

youtradeholeday بتسجيل فديوهات و

cuedado de este empresa son ladrones ver face bok de ella y te encuentra almonton de vectemas
    o conectar con migo

este mensaje para youtradefx:
    te ha decho por favor ,te ha cuento mi setuacion , y no mi da coso voy a gravar videos y lo subo a youtyub y fa ytw ... voy a la perioidestas a la polecia al servisio de consemidor al bonco sentral de espa?a a CMMV a... a todo que puedo haser se no mi vuelves mi deniro desde hoy tengo todos gravado llamadas.., email .mandado fax ayer ... mi banko sabe el caso .. por favor no quero proplemas

2. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

English please?

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Write in English so people can understand and suggest necessary things to you.

4. kryalan sundrum

kryalan sundrum Recruit

hi my name is kryalan sundrum. email address kryalan@gmail.com

You trader Account is 313881

I have been trying to make a withdrawl of my funds from you trade fx as the are a useless and seem to be thiefs. When i call to find out whats happening the say they cant help me cause my account is with the romanian branch wich i find hard to believe. ALex VASCO and ALEX Kizow are the guys that dont wish to comunicate with me. My so called acounts managers!

All i would like to find out from someone is should i just forget about the funds cause ill be wasting my time getting it back as they have stollen it? or is there something i can do? i have been trying to get these funds back for quiet a while now i.i 2 months. I would like to move on with my life and not worry about this but i just need confirmation with what to do. I am willing to give a reward of 100$ for the person that gets my money back.

Thanks guys please help