• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
Here are some steps to follow:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-having-troubles-withdrawing-their-funds.html

Regarding your bank, it comes down to 3 things. 1. How long ago the deposit was. 2. How well you explain the situation. 3. How well the bank handles these sorts of complaints.

First, gather your evidence, including trading account statements and anything on the YouTrade Fx website that talks about withdrawals. Then, contact the fraud department at your local bank. Explain carefully that the services a broker provides include deposit, trading, and withdrawals. Ask about a chargeback based on failure to provide a legitimate withdrawal.

Please report back here and leave an update.

I mailed Jonathan Logger now for a second time. First time i get no answer. I posted a mail to the 'contact us' bottom as you advised. My contact at YouTradeFX, Daniel Collin keeps quiet, though the the last time he answered he told me the withdrawal could be take place any minute. It was 2 days ago.

I mailed Jonathan Logger now for a second time. First time i get no answer. I posted a mail to the 'contact us' bottom as you advised. My contact at YouTradeFX, Daniel Collin keeps quiet, though the the last time he answered he told me the withdrawal could be take place any minute. It was 2 days ago.

YTFX are scam, don't wait for answers and consider your actions

I also have problems with withdraw my money. I'm working on it but they avoid all of my mails. Mailing to JonathanL is no option. Now I contact my bank for help. Did you ever get your money back?

لقد اخدو مالي ولا يريدون ارجاعهرقم حسابي معهم هو 314979 كيف نشكو بهم

نصب youtradefx رقم هاتفي الخاص لمن اراد ان يساعدني0034631636349 وانظرو صفحتها على الفايس ستجدون الاهوال و اكتب على جوجل وانظر للمصيبة

انهم نصابة اخي يجب ان نتواصل بيننا لنعمل شيء رقم هاتفي 0034631636349 اولا نفضحهم على المواقع كلها ستجدونهافي youtradeholeday

youtradeholeday بتسجيل فديوهات و

cuedado de este empresa son ladrones ver face bok de ella y te encuentra almonton de vectemas
o conectar con migo

este mensaje para youtradefx:
te ha decho por favor ,te ha cuento mi setuacion , y no mi da coso voy a gravar videos y lo subo a youtyub y fa ytw ... voy a la perioidestas a la polecia al servisio de consemidor al bonco sentral de espa?a a CMMV a... a todo que puedo haser se no mi vuelves mi deniro desde hoy tengo todos gravado llamadas.., email .mandado fax ayer ... mi banko sabe el caso .. por favor no quero proplemas

hi my name is kryalan sundrum. email address kryalan@gmail.com

You trader Account is 313881

I have been trying to make a withdrawl of my funds from you trade fx as the are a useless and seem to be thiefs. When i call to find out whats happening the say they cant help me cause my account is with the romanian branch wich i find hard to believe. ALex VASCO and ALEX Kizow are the guys that dont wish to comunicate with me. My so called acounts managers!

All i would like to find out from someone is should i just forget about the funds cause ill be wasting my time getting it back as they have stollen it? or is there something i can do? i have been trying to get these funds back for quiet a while now i.i 2 months. I would like to move on with my life and not worry about this but i just need confirmation with what to do. I am willing to give a reward of 100$ for the person that gets my money back.

Thanks guys please help

[langtitle=es]You trade fx no me devuelve mi dinero[/langtitle]

Estoy escribiendo este mensaje a ver si alguien me puede ayudar.
En fine s de diciembre abri una cuenta en You Trade Fx.
Obtuve una ganancia y pedi para levantar mi dinero, pero hasta ahora no me lo han devuelto
y en esto ando hace mas de 2 mses.
Habrá alguien por este forum que me pueda ayudar, o me de alguna idea a quien pueda recurrier para resolver
este problema.
mi Email es este
delamitri55@gmail.com
Muchas gracias por la atencion.

Back