Youtradefx scam india office closed

bijaykhd

Private, 1st Class
I had deposited 10000 usd and trading till last week, but suddenly the account got disabled and i am unable to do login in the Youtradefx website...when i asked head of Youtradefx india, Mr. Himanshu Bhagat, he told that ytfx has closed access to us from friday, they are not even picking call his call as well not giving information about anything.Delhi office is now closed.
Then i also called the youtradefx head office, after listening "India", they are disconnecting the call.
Apart from my personal account,I was also acting as IB from which i had refereed 28 Accounts each of 1000 USD and these account are also disabled and everything has been wiped out.
This company is running with taking all money from Indian customers by zeroing their account.
I guess gradually they will shutdown their office one by one from rest country.
FPA please help me to get my money back as well of my clients.

Last edited:
It's taking us again to the question of YTFX and its problematic history.

The FPA is investigating the connection between YTFX and StartForex, a company which is a scam (closed without giving the customers back their money).

Let's push this as far as we can encourage people to file court cases if they were scammed by YTFX and get this story done.

I have asked each client wto do so and i am starting my case today......plz invite as many as person who can help us in restricting their activity so thaey dont do next scam and run away with money.

Thank you for that info Mate!!!! Im also guessing same way how they will do the same with theirothers office one by one.

As I told you, YTFX has a long history with scamming customers whether under this name or StartForex (which was closed and re-branded as YTFX)

Yesterday, I sent a formal invitation to join this discussion thread to YouTradeFx's representative.

Back