Youtradefx scam

he does not even answer to my lawyer, he will answer to police. many other people are in the same situation. nobody can withdraw the money.

Dear alby1267,
If we at youtradeFX know who you are, and we think we do, we seriously consider to file a police complaint regarding your practice of writing misleading information publicly for extortion purposes.
Every single person that was involved in your case knows that you not only got the money you deposited but even all of the profits.
All that is in debate here is the extra profits you claim to have or deserve.
As a representative of youtradeFX I have all the data of his account and withdrawals fully documented.

Dear Jonathan,

ok you pay him ? Why you not pay me or even answer my mails ? What is there going on at ytfx ? You can write me even here at this forum , at my thread , my mail, my mobil number, all you have ! Why you not do ?

Do you think anybody has fear for police investigation that got not money back, please start :) and all will be proofed and clear !

Lovely idea Johnny. You dug up an old thread on a case that the FPA had to drop because of legal action Alby1267 took against YouTradeFx and threatened to sue him.

His FPA case file is here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-2013-147-alby1267-vs-www-youtradefx-com.html

You've been silent for 2 weeks and have ignored questions posted by many of your clients who have been waiting for months for their money. After all that time, threatening a client over an old post is the best you can do?

Back