1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YoutradeFX - SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by AndreiS, May 21, 2015.

1. AndreiS

AndreiS Recruit

I want to warn everybody about youtradefx. It is a scam company, not regulated. They are very kind at the begining and give you good advices, but when you want to withdraw your account, there is a big problem. They ignore the withraw request and and ask you to trade more until the withdraw will be proced.
    They ask you to open a position on EURHUF which has a HUGE spread and if you are cought in the trap, you will loose all your money, it is impossible to win because of the huge spread.

[​IMG]

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Am I reading that correctly? A 1000 pip spread?

3. andromeas

andromeas Recruit

yes exactly check here greenshot_2015-06-08_19-30-50.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

The sad part is that you were already doomed. YouTradeFx went to nearly 100% deposit only sometime back. The only exceptions are the occasional "lucky winner" who is selected to get a withdrawal to prove that everything is ok.

1 person likes this.
  5. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

1000 pips spread? how can you even trade with such spread??

6. andromeas

andromeas Recruit

they ignorned also mine withdraw also... so i continue to traded when i lose all the money.. greenshot_2015-06-13_00-50-24.

7. andromeas

andromeas Recruit

also look what they said about forexpeacearmy greenshot_2015-06-13_14-35-16.

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Even if this utter BS they claim were true, it doesn't invalidate your issue.

These are typical lies about the FPA as told by scammers. Felix doesn't own a brokerage company. AsstMod cancels ad contracts for companies that refuse to cooperate with fixing issues which could lead to scam findings.

If the FPA took bribes, YouTradeFx would be at the front of the line with a sack full of money stolen from clients. They'd happily pay a fortune to clean up their ratings so that more victims would willing hand over their cash.

1 person likes this.